Got this from Amanda, thanks girl!
1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought? Hey Mom, long time...no see
2. How much cash do you have on you? Not much
3. What's a word that rhymes with DOOR? POOR (see question #2)
4. Favorite planet? Earth
5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone? Tommy Boy
6. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone? Actual phone ringing...call me old fashioned
7. What shirt are you wearing? Really soft pink sweat shirt
8. Do you label yourself? Yeah, 'Custodial Parent' and loving it
9. Name the brand of the shoes you're currently wearing: Crocs
10. Bright or Dark Room? Love the dark
11. Why is there always a missing question? There isn't
12. What does your watch look like? Pulsar, silver with dark blue face
13. What were you doing at midnight last night? Take a wild guess
14. What did your last text message you received on your cell phone say? Wished me a Merry Christmas
15. Where is your nearest 7-11? 1/2 mile down the road, turn left, and it's on the right.
16. What's a word that you say a lot? Depends on the mood :) Happy..."cool", mad or upset..."Pooh" or sometimes (and this is the worst word I say) "crap".
17. Who told you he/she loved you last? my guys and they say it all the time, probably because they know it makes me happy to hear it
18. Last furry thing you touched? Gato (one of our cats)
19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days? None
20. How many rolls of film do you need developed? None, digital all the way
21. Favorite age you have been so far? 27
22. Your worst enemy? I don't give place to enemies, but I definitely have a few people who are not friends
23. What is your current desktop picture? Rocky and Butchie
24. What was the last thing you said to someone? "What'd ya do?" in response to hearing Charlie say "that's not good" :)
25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly, what would it be? Have you read my blog lately?
26. Do you like someone? Oh yeah
27. The last song you listened to?Something by Jimi Hendrix as a friends cell phones ring tone
28. What time of day were you born? I can narrow it down within a 24 hour time frame
29. What's your favorite number? Honestly don't have one
30. Where did you live in 1987? Exactly where I live right now
31. Are you jealous of anyone? Wouldn't trade places with anyone
32. Is anyone jealous of you? Probably
33. Where were you when 9/11 happened? Getting my yearly Pap done, lol...too much info, yeah?
34. What do you do when vending machines steal your money? Usually put more money in and get two instead of one, or lose twice as much
35. Do you consider yourself kind? Kind of what?
36. If you had to get a tattoo, where would it be? Seriously, and trust me on this, there is nothing that would make me get a tattoo
37. If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be? I'm a Texas girl, Spanish all the way
38. Would you move for the person you loved? Only if my kids wanted to come with me, and if they did, then yes...with out a doubt I would
39. Are you touchy-feely? I've not met anyone who has made me want to be touchy-feely...yet, but I still have hopes
40. What's your life motto? No one's deserved forgiveness more than me, and I received it freely. What you receive freely, so should you give freely.
41. Name three things you have on you at all times: In or out of the house, I'm never far from my cell, some form of lip gloss/moisturizer and nail clippers
42. What's your favorite town/city? Taos
43. What was the last thing you paid for with cash? Weinersnitzel drive through, visiting Charlie :)
44. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it? If Thank You notes count, yesterday
45. Can you change the oil on a car? Never tried
46. Your first love: what is the last thing you heard about him/her? Not sure, I may still be waiting for my first love
47. How far back do you know your ancestry? Great great...that's about it
48. The last time you dressed fancy, what did you wear and why did you dress fancy? I doubt if my idea of fancy is the same as many people's. I'd have to say serving at Church on Sunday was sort of fancy for me, I wore a red cashmere sweater with a fur collar and my pearls, black slacks with black high heels with silver buckles on them (and once again...I DID NOT FALL!).
49. Does anything hurt on your body right now? Nope
50. Have you ever been burned by love? Uhmmm, yeah, I suppose you could call it burned.
51. Do you have a crush on any bloggers? :)
52. Where would you like to live? New Mexico
THAT'S ALL, THANKS FOR READING!