.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

MY LIFE AS I LIVE IT

I'm a single mom with two great kids living near Dallas, Texas. This is my life; day to day things that are probably only important to me. This is my record of my ups, my downs and the road that I've taken along the way. For whatever reason YOU'RE here, I hope you find something you can enjoy and/or relate to. God bless.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Remember the Titans...Times Six

 

Remember the Titans is one of my all time favorite movies.  Is it in my profile selection?  I'll have to check...geeze, I'm tired, I'm already off track.  Anyway, today I subbed for a teacher that for whatever reason, failed to leave a lesson plan of any kind.  I found a teacher who had  the film, Remember the Titans, in his room and he came and set it up for me.  So, for six 52 minute periods, I watched the first 50 minutes of this 114 minute movie.  We have the film here at home and all I want to do is watch the last 64 minutes of it. 

 

Every class that came in was thrilled when I told them we were watching this film, they loved this movie.  We sang along with the sound track, which I've always loved, and a lot of kids even recited some of the dialogue.  It is a cool movie. 

 

So, I'm home, and even though all I've done (basically) is sit in a semi-dark room  all day, that still had the heat on regardless that we're back into the high 70's,  watching the same 50 minutes of a movie over and over and over (and over and over and over), all I really want to do now is just close my eyes and nod some. 

 

By the way, with my visit to the post office on my lunch break today, I am now, officially, completely ready for Christmas.  Falalalala...lalala la!  

9 Comments:

Blogger Kelli said...

Man..you are totally the cool sub. I remember watching Forrest Gump in school with a sub. Greatest class ever.

6:52 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

I remember watching awful projector movies with documentaries that would bore you to tears!

So now that you trekked over to the post office----when do I get my x-mas card? Did ya send a nice juicy check with it too??? So sweet you are Kath!

xxoo

7:48 PM  
Blogger DaBich said...

COMPLETETY ready for Christmas? Shopping done? Gifts wrapped? Cookies baked????? DAYUM! You're good! And a totally cool sub to boot!

4:22 AM  
Blogger DZER said...

that is a great movie ... I love that flick!

5:53 AM  
Blogger Read This said...

Remember the tit ans. Yes I remember that one as well. How could I forget? I am not even ready for past events, let alone future ones...geesh.

7:58 AM  
Blogger Johnnie Avocado said...

That was a great movie other than the annoying little girl.

8:20 AM  
Blogger Margie said...

Love that movie too Kathi!
I wish I could say that I am
offically
ready for Christmas!
I am so far behind!
Thanks for the lovely visits and have a wonderful day!

Margie

10:22 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

I love that movie too!! I always loved having subs like you. But I can see how watching that movie 1/2 way through six times would get really annoying, really quickly.

I'm done with my shopping, but I haven't even started my Christmas cards...I better get movin'!!

10:35 AM  
Blogger Rose said...

I absolutely enjoyed that movie myself..

1:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home