1. I don't see myself as other people see me, ever. I see myself as a rude, sarcastic, anti-social introvert. I honestly don't like being around people, I'm not good at filtering what I'm thinking when I open my mouth to speak and often surprise myself at what I say. However, most people I know tend to think that I'm a people person. I don't get it.
2. I enjoy standing up to bullies. The bigger the bully, the more I enjoy it. Whether it's a person I don't know in a store that's belittling a store clerk, student's in my classes, or a company that thinks it won't be held responsible for it's actions...I enjoy taking on the cause of the little guy.
3. I can't say I'm a vegetarian, but can't really say what I am. I normally won't eat meat, but a few times a year I'll eat turkey breast, and yet I'd never eat chicken breast. I won't eat fish, but I love shrimp, scallops and lobster. I won't eat tuna, but I'll eat crab and oysters. I don't know why, but it's been my eating habit since I was 13 years old.
4. I have a problem with wanting to take in all animals. I can't stand seeing an animal in need of a home. I know there are loads of people needing homes, and I feel for them, and I give money...clothes...food, when and where I can, but I'm never tempted to take them in. But when I see an animal (any kind of animal) that is homeless, whether I see it in person, on t.v., whatever, I can't sleep for knowing that it doesn't have anyone to love it.
5. I have a huge attraction for bald heads. Seriously. Even in a crowd, I'll see the back of a bald head and won't be able to rest until I've seen the rest of the guy. After seeing what the 'whole' person looks like, chances are good that I won't be attracted to them...but until I see them completely, I have some great fantasies. I can't begin to count the number of times I've had to maneuver a crowd to come face to face with a 'fantasy' simply because they're bald.
6. I'm extremely geographically challenged. I've lived on the same street now for 20 years, and I still miss it and worse yet...I've driven by my house and missed it too. It's like if I lose focus for a fraction of a second, I get all turned around. I also don't understand how a road can have an East or West in it's name and yet run North or South. For instance, driving to Waco yesterday, we took Interstate 35 East, but it runs north or south. Yeah, that's all it takes, and I'm totally confused.
Okay, that was pretty embarrassing. Thanks Sass. :) As for tagging, nah, I'm just not a tagger. However, if you should choose to do it, please let me know.