.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

MY LIFE AS I LIVE IT

I'm a single mom with two great kids living near Dallas, Texas. This is my life; day to day things that are probably only important to me. This is my record of my ups, my downs and the road that I've taken along the way. For whatever reason YOU'RE here, I hope you find something you can enjoy and/or relate to. God bless.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States

Sunday, December 03, 2006

Me...Weird??

I was tagged by the sweet~n~spicy Ms. Sass, to tell 6 weird things about myself. This is a tough tag...but since I love this woman, here goes:

1. I don't see myself as other people see me, ever. I see myself as a rude, sarcastic, anti-social introvert. I honestly don't like being around people, I'm not good at filtering what I'm thinking when I open my mouth to speak and often surprise myself at what I say. However, most people I know tend to think that I'm a people person. I don't get it.

2. I enjoy standing up to bullies. The bigger the bully, the more I enjoy it. Whether it's a person I don't know in a store that's belittling a store clerk, student's in my classes, or a company that thinks it won't be held responsible for it's actions...I enjoy taking on the cause of the little guy.

3. I can't say I'm a vegetarian, but can't really say what I am. I normally won't eat meat, but a few times a year I'll eat turkey breast, and yet I'd never eat chicken breast. I won't eat fish, but I love shrimp, scallops and lobster. I won't eat tuna, but I'll eat crab and oysters. I don't know why, but it's been my eating habit since I was 13 years old.

4. I have a problem with wanting to take in all animals. I can't stand seeing an animal in need of a home. I know there are loads of people needing homes, and I feel for them, and I give money...clothes...food, when and where I can, but I'm never tempted to take them in. But when I see an animal (any kind of animal) that is homeless, whether I see it in person, on t.v., whatever, I can't sleep for knowing that it doesn't have anyone to love it.

5. I have a huge attraction for bald heads. Seriously. Even in a crowd, I'll see the back of a bald head and won't be able to rest until I've seen the rest of the guy. After seeing what the 'whole' person looks like, chances are good that I won't be attracted to them...but until I see them completely, I have some great fantasies. I can't begin to count the number of times I've had to maneuver a crowd to come face to face with a 'fantasy' simply because they're bald.

6. I'm extremely geographically challenged. I've lived on the same street now for 20 years, and I still miss it and worse yet...I've driven by my house and missed it too. It's like if I lose focus for a fraction of a second, I get all turned around. I also don't understand how a road can have an East or West in it's name and yet run North or South. For instance, driving to Waco yesterday, we took Interstate 35 East, but it runs north or south. Yeah, that's all it takes, and I'm totally confused.

Okay, that was pretty embarrassing. Thanks Sass. :) As for tagging, nah, I'm just not a tagger. However, if you should choose to do it, please let me know.

23 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am definitely going to have to do this

6:11 PM  
Blogger sassinak said...

that wasn't embarassing that was awesome...

i like bald heads too... something hot about it... and bald spots are cute.

yes, i'm weird.

6:14 PM  
Blogger kathi said...

epsilonicus ~ yeah? Then I'm definitely gonna have to read it. :)

sass ~ awwww, hon. Takes one to love one, and yeah...you are. HUG'S!!!

6:22 PM  
Blogger DaBich said...

I can't believe how much alike we are. Amazing...the stick up for the little guy thing...the need to make sure animals are taken care of...the geographical challenged thing...amazing!

4:33 AM  
Blogger kathi said...

dabich ~ such a sweet compliment, thank you...though I'm sorry that you're challenged as well, lol.

7:35 AM  
Blogger Edith said...

I'm also very directionally challenged - have learned to make a joke out of it. My comment to my boys is that you are not truly lost until you can't get home again.

edith

5:30 AM  
Blogger DZER said...

weirdo!!

just joshin' hon ... nice little factoids :)

6:27 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

You're not weird...just "unique"!!!

7:45 AM  
Blogger Leesa said...

I don't think you are weird at all, sweetie. I saw Cinderella's list and hers was weird. But I love you both.

8:17 AM  
Blogger Kelli said...

I love it that you stick up for the little guy. :)

8:41 AM  
Blogger Shawn said...

#3 is just plain weird and strange...creepy even! :-)

#5 "I'll see the back of a bald head and won't be able to rest until I've seen the rest of the guy...I can't begin to count the number of times I've had to maneuver a crowd to come face to face with a 'fantasy' simply because they're bald." pretty funny

9:16 AM  
Blogger kathi said...

edith ~ that's a great view...getting lost sometimes makes for a great road trip!

dzer ~ LOL, yup, I'm full of f'toids :)

michelle ~ such a kind soul you are.

leesa ~ I don't know who Cinderella is, but we're both blessed you love us. :)

anne ~ I'm sure you're the same way. You, darlin, are a fighter too.

shawn ~ yeah, I know. It's not like you've got to rub it in! And...the bald thing...give it a try and I'll follow you around like a pup!

11:00 AM  
Blogger Deb said...

You call that a weird list? Now, if I shave my head, do I get a better chance with ya???? ;)

This list just shows me how much of a terrific person that I already know you are.

12:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Never weird. Its just what makes us all that much cooler :)

9:28 PM  
Blogger kathi said...

deb ~ lol...sorry, but no. Love ya though!! You're so sweet, thanks for the kind words.

wes ~ tis true, tis true.

7:06 AM  
Blogger Nancy said...

Didn't you mention a thing for Joey Lawrence earlier? Isn't he bald now? :) He's easy on the eyes from the front OR the back.

I consider myself the same way you do in #1. Almost exactly. I even try to keep my mouth shut just in case something sarcastic comes to my lips and tries to fly out. It doesn't work very often. I try to be funny but it doesn't always work.

Thanks for sharing that...it's fun to read about you.

Nance

9:48 AM  
Blogger Johnnie Avocado said...

You're weird.....bald Heads?

8:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess you've been getting ready for tonight's Cowboys game all week, huh? I'll excuse ya :)

7:33 PM  
Blogger Dizzie said...

Good list.

You - weird???? Then what the hell am I? :O

5:38 AM  
Blogger ALL ABOUT YOU said...

Kathi, thanks for the visit and the comment you left on my blog. It means a lot to me. Tell you what...I have been a regular visitor to your blog since a long long time. You are an inspiration!!

7:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello! ;)
wow... what unhinged newz!
what do you think about it?

4:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello all
Aciphex
Aciphex
http://www.yeshuanet.com/docs/images/Aciphex/index.html
__________________________
Tramadol
http://www.yeshuanet.com/docs/images/Tramadol/index.html
Tramadol
++++++++++++++++++++++
Bentyl
http://www.yeshuanet.com/docs/images/Bentyl/index.html
Bentyl
thx for u

2:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here you can find lots of information about pills.

==================================
naprosyn
/////////////////////////////
naproxen
nasacort
---------------------------------------------
nexium

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
N

nizoral
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
ortho
paroxetine
/////////////////////////////
P

/////////////////////////////
penlac
percocet
--------------------------------------------------
phendimetrazine
phentermine
prevacid
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
prilosec
propecia
protopic
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
prozac
pyrethrin
ranitidine
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
remeron
retin
rozerem
seasonale
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
O
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

sibutramine
singulair
--------------------------------------------------
skelaxin
soma
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
synalar
tamiflu
tetracycline
T

---------------------------------------------
tramadol
==================================
cymbalta
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

PS
It would be great, if you'll post your thoughts about that pills.. thx
This is my university project )) Thank you for your post;)

your can mail me karlonushik@cashette.com

9:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home