.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

MY LIFE AS I LIVE IT

I'm a single mom with two great kids living near Dallas, Texas. This is my life; day to day things that are probably only important to me. This is my record of my ups, my downs and the road that I've taken along the way. For whatever reason YOU'RE here, I hope you find something you can enjoy and/or relate to. God bless.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

I was a fan, and I could be again.











I got this from Rose, and I've got to say that she not only looks a lot like the old Whitney, but you can definitely hear a lot of the old Whitney too. I hope you'll take a minute to listen. I'll be playing this CD for the holidays.

http://www.aristarec.com/whitney_houston/ecard/


9 Comments:

Blogger DaBich said...

I could definitely be a fan again too. That woman has so much talent, and she used to put ALL she had in her voice. I'd love to see her make a huge comeback!
Happy Thanksgiving Kathi!

3:44 AM  
Blogger Deb said...

I have to say I couldn't ever be a fan again. This woman is so anti- any other race but her own. I saw her on her interview and it sort of turned me off. But, I have to say she looks amazing now.

7:53 AM  
Blogger kathi said...

dabich ~ yup, I hope she makes a complete recovery. The last several years have been such a waste of talent, but she use to give me chills, she was so amazing. I'd love to see that sort of talent from her again.

deb ~ I completely understand that. I feel the same way about Kanye West, and was torn when I wanted the music he did with Foxx (Golddigger). She does clean up good in these pics though, a far cry from what we saw on the covers of all those tabloids smoking crack, addiction is a terrible thing. But her voice is such a gift.

10:27 AM  
Blogger Margie said...

Such a beautiful voice she has!
Thanks for sharing it Kathi!
oh, your comment this morning was so
dear...you really touched my heart!
Thank you dear!
You are very special!

Margie
P.S And, I will frame my poem and give it to my sister....because of your suggestion. Thank you!

12:24 PM  
Blogger Read This said...

Crack heads clean up nice. My ex should get in contact with her rehab dept.

1:02 PM  
Blogger kathi said...

margie ~ Bought the cd and love it so far! The comment, every word true.

tom ~ your ex should do a lot of things.

2:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

JUST WANTED TO SWING BY AND WISH YOU GUYS A HAPPY THANKSGIVING, MUCH LOVE

ABI

3:00 PM  
Blogger -Tommy said...

While there isn't enough money to get me to listen, crack-addicted or otherwise, I thought I'd mosey over your way and wish you a Happy Turkey (even though you don't know where I live anymore...)

5:46 PM  
Blogger kathi said...

abi ~ thanks sweetie, much love back at'cha!

tom ~ it's not nice to throw stones, goofball, like we've all not had our mistakes. Oh, I know where you live... :)

8:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home