.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

MY LIFE AS I LIVE IT

I'm a single mom with two great kids living near Dallas, Texas. This is my life; day to day things that are probably only important to me. This is my record of my ups, my downs and the road that I've taken along the way. For whatever reason YOU'RE here, I hope you find something you can enjoy and/or relate to. God bless.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States

Monday, November 13, 2006

UNT Bound

Casey and I are headed to UNT (University of North Texas) this morning for our visit there. Please pray for Casey today as he's not feeling well at all, head cold and all that kind of stuff, but he is nauseous too. I want him to feel good enough to enjoy this day.

Enjoy your day too. Hugs!

10 Comments:

Blogger Read This said...

Have fun.

7:58 AM  
Blogger Johnnie Avocado said...

Bummer...try to have fun.

8:45 AM  
Blogger GERBEN said...

Good luck, have fun and I hope Casey gets to feeling better. ((hug))

9:27 AM  
Blogger ell said...

have a good visit today and hope casey feels better.

10:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He will be fine, its Casey, he always does great, even if he's sick, or just not in the mood. All the hard work and effort will all pay off in the end. I want to see new pics. You havent posted any lately. Did you get my email I sent you last week? Oh by the way CONGRATS ON THE GAME!

xoxo
Abi

2:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope the visit goes well. I think he can handle it.

3:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope he feels better soon! I'm sure Casey did fine, he is a very impressive kid even if he is sick.

6:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah yes, college visits. Hope everything went well and y'all enjoyed!

6:52 PM  
Blogger DaBich said...

So, how did it go????

3:35 AM  
Blogger Kelli said...

I love UNT. I visited there for one semester. It was fabulous. I really like Denton..very cool town for college kids. Best Chinese food ever at Mr. Chopstix.

2:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home