.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

MY LIFE AS I LIVE IT

I'm a single mom with two great kids living near Dallas, Texas. This is my life; day to day things that are probably only important to me. This is my record of my ups, my downs and the road that I've taken along the way. For whatever reason YOU'RE here, I hope you find something you can enjoy and/or relate to. God bless.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Working Man

I caught a picture of Charlie yesterday as he was grabbing a bite to eat before leaving for work. How grown up is my baby? Yeah, I know...doesn't look much like a baby anymore, does he? I'm so proud of him. What great kids I've raised...maybe I should do it for a living. Oh, wait...I do. :)

12 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

Tell him we are all proud of him for what he is doing!! Good luck with your new job Charlie!!!

7:39 AM  
Blogger Deb said...

He looks terrific! Don't grow up too fast though! :) Good luck with your job!

9:12 AM  
Blogger kathi said...

michelle ~ thanks so much!! I'll tell him, he read the comments last night from what y'all had said about him a couple of days ago. :)

deb ~ yeah, can you see that pny tail hanging down his back? Such a hottie!

10:29 AM  
Blogger Read This said...

What a dirty house. I see some dust on things, haha. Hey, it does look like you need another cat. You can never have enough...cats that is.

11:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thats not Charlie, I remember him being much much younger than me..lol. He has grown up to be a wonderful young man. I'm very proud of him and of course you 2 for raising him the way he is. I wish i had parents like u (sometimes) i grew up way to quick and i feel like i've accomplished alot within that time. Tell Casey I say hi!!!

xoxo
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!
aBI

12:42 PM  
Blogger kathi said...

tom ~ yeah, be sure to check the top of the cans in the cupboard, LOL!

abi ~ awww, sweetie, wonderful and precious things come in small packages, like diamonds...and you. :)

7:30 PM  
Blogger DaBich said...

OOh...a ponytail. I think long hair on guys is great! and yes he's a HOTTIE!
Good work you did raising him Kathi.
Make your Mom proud, Charlie!

4:41 AM  
Blogger DaBich said...

Oh and you're in my prayers for a new used car...good luck!

4:44 AM  
Blogger kathi said...

dabich ~ thank you so much, I do love you so!

6:56 AM  
Blogger Margie said...

Great kid...great mom!
You always make me smile Kathi!

Margie

11:44 AM  
Blogger Rose said...

Handsome son.....yeah you are doing a good job from the post that I read...

10:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

speakin of diamonds...guess what I'm gettin for Xmas? Yes...a ring..after almost 6 yrs we are finally going to tie the knots!!!


xoxo
Abi

10:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home