.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

MY LIFE AS I LIVE IT

I'm a single mom with two great kids living near Dallas, Texas. This is my life; day to day things that are probably only important to me. This is my record of my ups, my downs and the road that I've taken along the way. For whatever reason YOU'RE here, I hope you find something you can enjoy and/or relate to. God bless.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Another 52

 
Got this from Amanda, thanks girl! 

1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought? Hey Mom, long time...no see
2. How much cash do you have on you?  Not much
3. What's a word that rhymes with DOOR? POOR (see question #2)

4. Favorite planet? Earth
5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone? Tommy Boy
6. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone? Actual phone ringing...call me old fashioned

7. What shirt are you wearing? Really soft pink sweat shirt

8. Do you label yourself? Yeah, 'Custodial Parent' and loving it

9. Name the brand of the shoes you're currently wearing: Crocs

10. Bright or Dark Room? Love the dark
11. Why is there always a missing question? There isn't

12. What does your watch look like? Pulsar, silver with dark blue face
13. What were you doing at midnight last night? Take a wild guess

14. What did your last text message you received on your cell phone say? Wished me a Merry Christmas
15. Where is your nearest 7-11? 1/2 mile down the road, turn left, and it's on the right.

16. What's a word that you say a lot? Depends on the mood :)  Happy..."cool", mad or upset..."Pooh" or sometimes (and this is the worst word I say) "crap". 

17. Who told you he/she loved you last? my guys and they say it all the time, probably because they know it makes me happy to hear it

18. Last furry thing you touched? Gato (one of our cats)

19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days? None

20. How many rolls of film do you need developed? None, digital all the way

21. Favorite age you have been so far? 27

22. Your worst enemy? I don't give place to enemies, but I definitely have a few people who are not friends

23. What is your current desktop picture? Rocky and Butchie

24. What was the last thing you said to someone? "What'd ya do?" in response to hearing Charlie say  "that's not good"  :)
25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly, what would it be? Have you read my blog lately?
26. Do you like someone? Oh yeah
27. The last song you listened to?Something by Jimi Hendrix as a friends cell phones ring tone
28. What time of day were you born? I can narrow it down within a 24 hour time frame

29. What's your favorite number? Honestly don't have one
30. Where did you live in 1987? Exactly where I live right now
31. Are you jealous of anyone? Wouldn't trade places with anyone
32. Is anyone jealous of you? Probably
33. Where were you when 9/11 happened? Getting my yearly Pap done, lol...too much info, yeah?

34. What do you do when vending machines steal your money? Usually put more money in and get two instead of one, or lose twice as much

35. Do you consider yourself kind? Kind of what?
36. If you had to get a tattoo, where would it be? Seriously, and trust me on this, there is nothing that would make me  get a tattoo

37. If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be? I'm a Texas girl, Spanish all the way

38. Would you move for the person you loved? Only if my kids wanted to come with me, and if they did, then yes...with out a doubt I would

39. Are you touchy-feely? I've not met anyone who has made me want to be touchy-feely...yet, but I still have hopes
40. What's your life motto? No one's deserved forgiveness more than me, and I received it freely.  What you receive freely, so should you give freely. 

41. Name three things you have on you at all times: In or out of the house, I'm never far from my cell, some form of lip gloss/moisturizer and nail clippers

42. What's your favorite town/city? Taos

43. What was the last thing you paid for with cash? Weinersnitzel drive through, visiting Charlie :)

44. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it? If  Thank You notes count, yesterday

45. Can you change the oil on a car? Never tried

46. Your first love: what is the last thing you heard about him/her? Not sure, I may still be waiting for my first love

47. How far back do you know your ancestry? Great great...that's about it

48. The last time you dressed fancy, what did you wear and why did you dress fancy? I doubt if my idea of fancy is the same as many people's.  I'd have to say serving at Church on Sunday was sort of fancy for me, I wore a red cashmere sweater with a fur collar and my pearls, black slacks with black high heels with silver buckles on them (and once again...I DID NOT FALL!).

 49. Does anything hurt on your body right now? Nope

50. Have you ever been burned by love?  Uhmmm, yeah, I suppose you could call it burned. 

51. Do you have a crush on any bloggers?   :)

52. Where would you like to live? New Mexico

 

THAT'S ALL, THANKS FOR READING!

24 Comments:

Blogger Kelli said...

Wait a second..where is the real Kathi? Because THIS is not the real Kathi. The REAL KATHI does not thank anyone for memes. She threatens them as I recall...

And Im just sitting here wondering what it was that Charlie did.. :)

9:40 PM  
Blogger kathi said...

anne ~ lol, you little snot...she didn't tag me, I just stole it for fun. :)

10:16 PM  
Blogger ~ Amanda X&O said...

Very cute, good job.

11:19 PM  
Blogger kathi said...

amanda ~ yours were much better, so I'll take that as a compliment, ty :)

7:17 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

I love reading these things!! Thanks for stealing it, and sharing with the rest of us!! :)

7:32 AM  
Blogger kathi said...

michelle ~ geeze, girl...stealing is such a strong word, lol. It was more like borrowing sugar from a neighbor who's not home but has given you a key for emergency's. :) Yeah...that's what it's like, lol.

7:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Charlie's job, how long has he been working there? And what did he do wrong for him to say that? And for #37, oh yea baby all the way! I'll give you some lessons if you'd like..lol. And yes you learn something new from someone everyday (even if you have known them for the last 13 yrs) lol

xoxo
Abi

8:15 AM  
Blogger Johnnie Avocado said...

This was cool...I actually read the whole thing. Maybe I should actually do one of these once, but I don't think anyone would be interested or even care :P

...and Crocs? You just lost alot of the respect I had for you...

8:36 AM  
Blogger kathi said...

abi ~ hon, if I recall...I did ask you for help with spanish...and I have no idea where your sister lives. Now your moms, I can find. OH, BUT WHAT AM I THINKING...CONGRATULATIONS DARLIN!!!! YAY!!!! Let me know when you've got a date set!

johnnie ~ you had respect before the crocs?? Who knew?? ;) And for the record, I read every single word you write and always will.

10:54 AM  
Blogger Read This said...

I have to admit, I only read the first couple. After learning you were poor, I figured...what's the point? LOL.

11:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well we did try it for a while, remember? My sister lives on that corner house from my mom's house on bell. I think Charlie knows where she lives, You'll be one of the first ones to know when I have a date set. oh by the way dont say anything to the rest of the family, they dont know yet!!

xoxo
Abi

2:10 PM  
Blogger sassinak said...

i have an admiring crush on you, does that count?

4:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, okay, I admit I do enjoy reading everyone's answers to these things :)

Happy New Year!

9:09 PM  
Blogger kathi said...

tom ~ you've known I was poor from day one, lol...hmmmm, okay, that's beginning to explain a lot.

abi ~ my lips are sealed...and you told me first?!! Awwwww, love you hon!

sass ~ ditto sugar darlin, right back at'cha!!

wes ~ really now? Who'd guessed? Same to you, happy new year!

10:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

out of the family yes I told you first...it will probably be in about a year or so. When we can save up some money, becuase they are not cheap. It wont be to fancy but as long as I have my close ones there, then it will be just perfect.

xoxo
Abi

8:04 AM  
Blogger Margie said...

Good job, Kathii!
Love your answer to #40.
The outfit you wore to church on Sunday
was very pretty, and I would call it "fancy"

Happy New Year!
May 2007 bring much love, peace and joy to you and your family!

Margie

10:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I, too, love the dark...but not complete darkness. The dark with a nigh light =)

I'm convinced that I'm still waiting for my first love...


Happy New Year!

4:26 PM  
Blogger DaBich said...

"13. What were you doing at midnight last night? Take a wild guess"
Woo-hoo!! I have a vivid imagination! LMAO!

7:57 PM  
Blogger Leesa said...

I like these answers :)

Happy New Year, Kathi :)

9:35 AM  
Blogger Dizzie said...

Lovely list - like'm! :)

Hope you had a great Christmas and a fab NY07!

5:43 AM  
Blogger Kelli said...

Okay..holidays are over. Now hurry up and tell us about the Christian (or not so Christian) Brothers and Caseys car.

Im antsy. And Im ready to be angry on your behalf. :)

10:42 AM  
Blogger Deb said...

I love reading these things. It shows a lot about you believe it or not. And why was the age 27 your favorite? I want details!

Happy New Year Kath! xxoo

11:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy New Year!

7:42 PM  
Blogger Leesa said...

kathi: loved the answers. I want to be touchy feely, but I don't think it is in my nature. I am very compassionate, but I don't like to touch. Weird.

8:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home