.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

MY LIFE AS I LIVE IT

I'm a single mom with two great kids living near Dallas, Texas. This is my life; day to day things that are probably only important to me. This is my record of my ups, my downs and the road that I've taken along the way. For whatever reason YOU'RE here, I hope you find something you can enjoy and/or relate to. God bless.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States

Thursday, September 27, 2007

See what I'm lookin' at

Rosemarie tagged me to do a 'Desktop View Tag'. It gives you a view of what is on my desktop. I have a picture I took of my lab, Porter, as my background. My icons are self explanatory.

I'm suppose to tag five, but don't hold your breath...y'all know I don't tag. If you should decide to do it, however, please, let me know.


9 Comments:

Blogger Believer said...

He's so lovable! Thanks for participating. Okay, so you're organized. ;)

10:54 PM  
Blogger kathi said...

That's exactly what he is! He's the sweetest natured dog ever. Of course I'm organized, I'm a neat freak! :)

11:09 PM  
Blogger DaBich said...

He's ALMOST as cute as Charlie!
::running::

7:02 AM  
Blogger kathi said...

dabich ~ cuter (sorry Charlie)! ::passing dabich:: LOL

9:26 AM  
Blogger LoveLladro said...

I posted my desktop view but you are WAY more organized than I am ;~) But... as always, we were meant to be friends because we both have our dog as the desktop. Nothing like the love of a good dog!

9:26 PM  
Blogger DaBich said...

LMAO!

6:10 AM  
Blogger kathi said...

lovelladro ~ I love that picture of Riley, on his back looks like he's smiling!

dabich ~ we're so silly, lol. ;)

7:26 AM  
Blogger DaBich said...

Ain't it great? ;)

6:42 AM  
Blogger Kelli said...

Porter is adorable..

8:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home