.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

MY LIFE AS I LIVE IT

I'm a single mom with two great kids living near Dallas, Texas. This is my life; day to day things that are probably only important to me. This is my record of my ups, my downs and the road that I've taken along the way. For whatever reason YOU'RE here, I hope you find something you can enjoy and/or relate to. God bless.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States

Friday, September 07, 2007

More answers to more questions

Got this from my good buddy, Dale. Those of you that have gotten this as an email, you should skip reading it and visit some of my buddies blogs from my fav's. Those of you who didn't get it as an email, I need your addy's. :)

1. What time is it? 12:32 a.m.

2. What is your full name? kitty kat (that's short for Katheryn Francis)

3. What are you most afraid of: Letting someone get to know me

4. Place of birth? Washington, Indiana

5. Favourite food? Spicy Mexican Seafood, muy bueno!

6. Your natural hair colour? dark brown

7. Have you travelled? quite a bit

8. Do you scrunch or fold (toilet paper)? scrunch

9. Love someone so much it made you cry? once

10. Been in a car accident? yes

11. Mercedes or BMW? jeep

12. Favourite day of the week? whatever my 'off day' is

13. Favourite Restaurant? P.F. Changs

14. Favourite Flower? purple iris

15.Favorite sport to watch? extreme skateboard or snowboarding

17. Favourite ice cream? Ben and Jerry's New York Super Fudge Chunk

18. Disney or Warner Brothers? I honestly don't know the difference

19. Favourite fast food restaurant? Pei Wei

20. What colour is your bedroom carpet? beige

21. How many times you failed your driver's test? none

22. Before this one, from whom did you get your last email? Lance

23. What do you do most often when you are bored? watch my recordings of Judge Judy

24. Bedtime? between 1 and 2 a.m.

25. Who will respond to this e-mail the quickest? no clue

26. Who is the person least likely to respond? Abi

27. Whose answers are you are most curious to see? mmmmmm, everyones!

28. What means the most to you? God's sacrifice

29. Favourite TV shows? Burn Notice, The Closer, House, Boston Legal

30. Males or Females ? for?

31. Tall or short ? again, for?

32. What is your favourite colour? black

33. How many pets do you have? 7 (4 cats and 3 dogs)

34. Age: Above or below 28? above

35. What would you like to accomplish/do before you die? see my kid's dreams come true

36. how many people are you sending this e-mail to? dunno, a dozen...maybe more

37. What is your star Sign? Leo

9 Comments:

Blogger DaBich said...

Ha! I'm first =D

First off, what happened to #16? lol

Is your middle name spelled with an "i" in Francis? I thought the female version was Frances with an "e"?

I love Judge Judy and House is also one of my favs!!! Loved this questionaire!

6:28 AM  
Blogger kathi said...

dabich ~ Yay!! You get the 1st Commenter Of the Day award!! About time you got it! ;) LOL, I didn't notice there wasn't a 16...but I didn't get one from Dale, so it's a freebie. What would you like to know? And, YES, it is spelled with an i. They spelled it wrong at the hospital and my parents never changed it.

7:09 AM  
Blogger Not so evil Shenanigans said...

I love reading these quizzes about people - they're so insightful if answered honestly.

Judge Judy? I'd a never figured it for ya.

Have a great day!

10:26 AM  
Blogger Deb said...

First of all, you're afraid of someone getting to know you, yet you faced your greatest fear by posting this quiz about yourself!

Love ya sweetie! xxoo

10:45 AM  
Blogger LoveLladro said...

purple iris and boston legal... we were destined to be friends!

12:35 PM  
Blogger kathi said...

shannon ~ hon, it's made my day hearing from you.

deb ~ if it were that easy, huh? LOVE YOU TOOOOOOO!

lovelladro ~ girl, I've known this since day one... :)

1:02 PM  
Blogger Believer said...

Okay, so you're directly related to Francis of Assisi, right?

You sure have lots of pets, but that's because you have so much love in that home!

You've been nominated and I hope you can pass on the niceness!

4:27 PM  
Blogger sassinak said...

hey kathi

i haven't been around for a while for various reasons but i wanted to check in since i knew your son was off to college.

i really liked your story about the people at your work, i want to start a fund for that kind of person you know that?

and for me? BMW! (okay ferrari) lol

10:22 PM  
Blogger Rose said...

Why is it that I love watching the judge shows? I really like them. Do your cats and dogs fight or were they raised toghether? Just curious.

3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home