.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

MY LIFE AS I LIVE IT

I'm a single mom with two great kids living near Dallas, Texas. This is my life; day to day things that are probably only important to me. This is my record of my ups, my downs and the road that I've taken along the way. For whatever reason YOU'RE here, I hope you find something you can enjoy and/or relate to. God bless.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

32 Questions

1. The phone rings. Who do you want it to be? I wouldn't care who it was, I'd just wish it'd stop ringing. Who turned the ringer on anyway??

2. When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart? Every single time.

3. In a social setting, are you more of a talker or a listener? I'm more likely looking for a way out of the social setting.

4. If abandoned alone in the wilderness, would you survive? Absolutely.

5. Do you like to ride horses? I LOVE to ride.

6. Did you ever go to camp as a kid? Yup...I don't remember going to them, but I know I did.

7. What was your favorite board game as a kid? Never played board games as a kid.

8. If a sexy person was pursuing you, but you knew he/she was taken what would you do? Just how taken? :) Nah, just kidding...I'd probably wonder if they needed glasses.

9. Are you judgemental? Not in the slightest.

10. Do you know how to shoot a gun? Accurately? Yes, and it's been awhile, but I use to be extremely accurate. I'd love to join a gun club and just target shoot for fun.

11. If your house was on fire, what’s the first thing you’d grab? Charlie.

12. How often do you read books? I use to read all the time, now...rarely.

13. Do you think more about the past, present or future? The present takes all my time.

14. What is your favorite children’s book? Franky the Fuzzy Goat. Yeah, see if you can find that one in your local library. :)

15. How tall are you? 5'4"...but I act much taller.

16. What are the keys on your key chain for? House, cars and the safe.

17. What did you do last night? Worked till nearly 10, came home and listened to Charlie play the guitar while I ate dinner and then I watched some t.v. in bed.

18. What movie do you want to see right now? The new Jodie Foster film that isn't out yet.

19. What will you do for New Year’s? I have no idea...hope it's one to remember though.

20. Do you own a camera phone? Yup

21. What’s the first letter of your middle name? F

22. How many hours of sleep do you get at night? Four on a good night.

23. What do you sleep in? Just what God gave me.

24. Anything big ever happen in your hometown? I got my first kiss behind the library...oh, and James Whitcomb Riley was born there.

25. Is your tongue pierced? Does the term 'a cold day in hell' give you a clue?

26. Who is the funniest person you know? Charlie.

27. Do you like funny or serious people better? Funny...intelligent, sarcastic 'funny'.

28. Did you eat a cookie today? Geeze, I'd have to answer that question today...yes, yes I did.

29. Do you use cuss words in other languages? I don't even use them in english, lol.

30. Do you steal or pay for your music downloads? I pay for my kid's downloads.

31. Is your cell phone usually on Vibrate or ring? I have mine set to both, don't know why.

32. Do you need a boyfriend/girlfriend? Lol, I've pretty much learned that I don't need anything.

Thanks, dabich, for the questions!

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I enjoyed a lot of these answers. Probably because I'd answer many of these just like you.

#1 was the perfect start, hahahaha

9:43 PM  
Blogger kathi said...

wes ~ awwww, you'd grab Charlie first in a fire too? :)
Yeah, I know; besides the whole intellectual, successful and male thing you've got going on, we're nearly identical.

12:20 AM  
Blogger DaBich said...

I want to see that Jodie Foster movie too. Saw the previews and it looks darn good.

I like how you got home from work, was eating dinner and watching TV in bed WHILE listening to Charlie play the guitar....you're a great multitasker :)

5:46 AM  
Blogger 3carnations said...

Our ringer's never on either. :)

7:12 AM  
Blogger kathi said...

dabich ~ Lol, I guess I did make it sound that way. I'll change that...trust me, I'm not that great. ;)

7:14 AM  
Blogger kathi said...

3 c's ~ there's a lot of us out there!

7:21 AM  
Blogger LoveLladro said...

'cold day in hell'... bout fell on the floor laughing at that one! i like this survey... think i might steal it for later today!

9:07 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

This was a great survey. I needed a good giggle this morning, and this certainly did it!! :)

Sorry I've been absent for a little while, I've managed to add even more to my already full plate.

10:17 AM  
Blogger DaBich said...

Dayum, I liked it the other way better! ;)

12:45 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

I love these things! And I am totally with you about the ringing of a phone..........ughhhhhhhhh.........I used to want phone calls back in the day and now I run away from them.

Hope you're doing great Kath! Miss you!xxoo

1:54 PM  
Blogger Rose said...

these are great...love number 1.

11:47 PM  
Blogger kathi said...

lovelladro ~ well, ms. belly ring, glad to make you smile. I liked your answers too!

michelle ~ it was fun to do...you've got some catching up to do since your trip, huh? Great pics.

dabich ~ lol, sorry to disappoint babe.

deb ~ I'm good darlin', at least I haven't hydroplaned down any hospital halls lately, LOL. Love you muchly girly girl.

rose ~ thanks, I think a lot of people feel that way about phones...funny how we have so many of them, huh?

12:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home