.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

MY LIFE AS I LIVE IT

I'm a single mom with two great kids living near Dallas, Texas. This is my life; day to day things that are probably only important to me. This is my record of my ups, my downs and the road that I've taken along the way. For whatever reason YOU'RE here, I hope you find something you can enjoy and/or relate to. God bless.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Love this...

I believe that this is how Christ feels about us; I feel this love from Him. I've also come to realize that it's the sort of love that I've never had in a mate and that I'll never settle for less again. None of us should...we all deserve to have this kind of love.

Hope y'all enjoy the video.

9 Comments:

Blogger DaBich said...

Now THAT was a great way to start my day. I feel the love. Thanks for sharing :)

4:44 AM  
Blogger kathi said...

dabich ~ I know, right? Good stuff.

7:15 AM  
Blogger Not so evil Shenanigans said...

yep, loved it. And I sure wish I could say I have that kind of love, because these days, I really don't know.

8:40 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

I've always liked this song. Thanks for sharing!!

10:10 AM  
Blogger Deb said...

It's rare to find somebody with this type of love, Kath. It's why I only trust God---and why I understand the reasons for people disappointing me...because they're human.

This is the love we all seek.

Love you for posting this! I'm stealing this!

12:50 PM  
Blogger kathi said...

shannon ~ babe...I understand.

michelle ~ it was my pleasure. :)

deb ~ yeah, I know it's rare but I refuse to believe it's impossible. That's where I am and I'm not budging. I love and adore you...and you can't steal what's freely given. :)

6:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pretenders, eh?

Excellent correlation.

Brilliant, yet again :)

9:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting video. I like

11:59 AM  
Blogger kathi said...

wes ~ awww, thanks guy.

epsilonicus ~ HEY SWEETIE!! WELCOME HOME!!!

9:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home