.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

MY LIFE AS I LIVE IT

I'm a single mom with two great kids living near Dallas, Texas. This is my life; day to day things that are probably only important to me. This is my record of my ups, my downs and the road that I've taken along the way. For whatever reason YOU'RE here, I hope you find something you can enjoy and/or relate to. God bless.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States

Thursday, July 12, 2007

YIPPEE-KI-YAY Got Better With 20 Years

The boys and I watched the original 1988 Die Hard movie tonight (Charlie had never seen it), and watching it after having seen Live Free or Die Hard a week or so ago,well, the original wasn't nearly as good as I'd remembered.

Oh, and Bruce Willis has gotten so much hotter with age...better, I mean better with age.

15 Comments:

Blogger DaBich said...

Hotter...you were right the first time ;)

6:59 AM  
Blogger Deb said...

So did Sting.... I think most people get better looking with age. Weird, right? Maybe it's because I'm aging myself.

*sigh*

7:24 AM  
Blogger kathi said...

dabich ~ lol, I know!

deb ~ aging is such an ugly word...maturing, that works. We're maturing and appreciate the finer things, like Sting. ;)

11:30 AM  
Blogger Deb said...

Like a fine wine.

2:01 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

(Leave it to me to reference to alcohol.)

2:02 PM  
Blogger kathi said...

deb ~ lol, sweetie, love you muchly!

6:28 PM  
Blogger Believer said...

He was born on March 19, 1955. Hot! And, who cares that he is 52!

While eating dinner at a restaurant on an island in the 80's I spotted him, Demi, and the kids.

7:14 PM  
Blogger Seven said...

Bruce has shaved head like me! And we are the same age plus or minus 1-2 years. Glad to know a shaved headed, 50 yo man can be considered an improvement!!

9:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahahaha! Easy now! :)

So the new one was pretty darn good eh? I will certainly check that out when it hits DVD or PPV

7:29 PM  
Blogger kathi said...

rosemarie ~ tread lightly hon, he's just a tad bit older than me. ;)

seven ~ you really must not visit here often, lol, or else you'd know I have a HUGE attraction to bald headed men...HUGE.

wes ~ Dude...I can't believe you're not going to see it in the theater, it won't be the same on tv...no matter how big your screen is. :)

7:41 PM  
Blogger Rose said...

I can't believe it's been 20 years since Bruce first Die movie. Wow! That's a long time ago. He still looks good though!

12:51 AM  
Blogger Seven said...

Ummm....unfortunately you kinda got me on that one cuz I didn't know that! Any particular reason?

4:51 PM  
Blogger kathi said...

rose ~ I know, 20 years...

seven ~ developed a star crush for Vic (Michael Chiklis) on The Shield a few years ago...and it sort of snowballed from there. :)

6:50 AM  
Blogger DZER said...

"Die Hard" is the best of the franchise!

The Yippee-Kai-Yay, line?

Alan Rickman as the perfect fake terrorist, real robber?

The Twinkie-downing cop?

Christmas?

C'MON, lady!

8:10 AM  
Blogger Believer said...

Woman...you look GOOD whatever your age!

11:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home