.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

MY LIFE AS I LIVE IT

I'm a single mom with two great kids living near Dallas, Texas. This is my life; day to day things that are probably only important to me. This is my record of my ups, my downs and the road that I've taken along the way. For whatever reason YOU'RE here, I hope you find something you can enjoy and/or relate to. God bless.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States

Saturday, June 23, 2007

Pointing You In A Decent Direction

If y'all have about 5 minutes (or so), this is such an excellent read: Amber Waves of Grain. You won't be sorry.

6 Comments:

Blogger Johnnie Avocado said...

You know I don't have 5 minutes :P

7:14 PM  
Blogger kathi said...

johnnie ~ lol, I know that. Print it off and read it when you can...share it with sweetie! It's good stuff.

9:03 PM  
Blogger Keasty said...

We ALL have five minutes Johnnie! Thanks Kathi.
Here in Aust we have a problem with Aboriginal people and how we can best help them. There are some sad communities with drug taking and sexual abuse being just 2 of the bad stuff going on there. And the message in church on Sunday was about Christians standing up and practising Christianity! Be Like Christ!!! Amen. The old story, WHAT WOULD JESUS DO?

9:17 PM  
Blogger Keasty said...

Just left your blog and read Dana's... what a coincidence! Have a read. About loving your neighbour.
http://www.sweeterthanever.com/

9:21 PM  
Blogger Not so evil Shenanigans said...

Wow, thanks for sending me to Seven's page. I enjoyed reading Amber Waves of Grain and the rest of his blog.

I agree with someone that left a comment on his page. If all of us that had the "right to be here" felt the same way about our country, the country would be a better place.

4:45 PM  
Blogger kathi said...

keasty ~ awwww, poor johnnie really doesn't. :( But I'm really glad you got to read it and I ran over to Dana's too. Thanks for recommending her!

shannon ~ it was an awesome read, thanks for visiting it.

5:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home