.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

MY LIFE AS I LIVE IT

I'm a single mom with two great kids living near Dallas, Texas. This is my life; day to day things that are probably only important to me. This is my record of my ups, my downs and the road that I've taken along the way. For whatever reason YOU'RE here, I hope you find something you can enjoy and/or relate to. God bless.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States

Friday, June 08, 2007

A Very Good Day

I found a blog that my nephew has today. I've missed this kid more than I can tell you. I say 'kid', he'd say 'man', and he'd be right. I've googled him before, but today I got lucky.

One thing I can share with y'all that I found on his blog was a link that is pretty cool. TV-Links , and he explained the link this way:

"It is a site where you can stream whole shows off the Internet. They have shows that are currently on TV, mixed with old ones like Brisco County Jr, and Undeclared. Not all of the links work, but it is free and you don’t need to install anything. There are also some movies and sporting events (like a couple of Wrestlemanias). In other words, it is a good way to waste time at work: Enjoy."

I ditto his suggestion; enjoy. As for me, I'm a very happy aunt.

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My kind of material. As I always preach... embrace The Revolution! :)

10:24 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

Whoa, this site is great!!! Now I'm gonna be putzin' around through here. (ha) I've been looking for something like this and Youtube only has so much. Thank you!

That's great that you found your nephew's blog----did you google his "full name"? Or does he go by something else?

7:49 AM  
Blogger Dizzie said...

Probably completely off the topic, but Britcom - got Coupling, the original, UK version on DVD, and man, I didn't see sunlight for days! :D

Too bad one has to work...

:)

8:30 AM  
Blogger Leesa said...

I loved Brisco County Jr. And I love finding family on the web too.

10:20 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

I'm glad that you found your nephew after a long search...how great that must have felt. Did you let him know that you found him?

I'll go check out the site. :)

12:31 PM  
Blogger kathi said...

wes ~ glad you're back.

deb ~ I've watched several episodes of Hex (a silly show I like) and now I'm ahead of what's on the t.v. They have Dinosaurs too, did you ever watch that?? We did when the kids were little. It's a fun site.

heart ~ not seen it...yet. :)

leesa ~ I've never seen that either, but I will.

michelle ~ I left him a comment that has my e addy, but haven't heard back from him...but that's okay. I'm just thrilled to be able to read his stuff and see some pictures!

1:06 PM  
Blogger Rose said...

I am going to check out that link. It's amazing how google can locate people in cyberspace.

8:20 PM  
Blogger kathi said...

rose ~ Still quite a few I can't find, though. :(

10:17 PM  
Blogger Believer said...

Great news about finding your nephew. Hope it stays that way!

Great link, I see The Sopranos are listed. I'll have to tell hubby. We never had HBO so now maybe we can watch an episode or two through the wonderful opportunity of the World Wide Web...free of course!

8:08 PM  
Blogger kathi said...

rosemarie ~ there are some cool old shows on there my kids have never seen that I'm looking forward to watching with them...the old black and whites. Charlie and I are both hooked on TCM and IFC channels.

10:56 PM  
Blogger Dizzie said...

Kathi, don't buy the DVD collection - it's addictive!

TYC: They are real, and they are spectacular! :D And slightly too expensive for me to actually buy, but a girl can dream, can't she?

12:04 AM  
Blogger kathi said...

heart ~ thought that was off of Seinfeld.

12:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home