Tagged - Top Five Favorite Places To Eat
1. Add a direct link to your post below the name of the person who tagged you. Include the state and country you’re in.
Nicole (Sydney, Australia)
Velverse (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)
LB (San Giovanni in Marignano, Italy)
Selba (Jakarta, Indonesia)
Olivia (London, England)
ML (Utah, USA)
J (California, USA)
CuriosityKiller (Hong Kong, SAR)
Shelli (Minnesota, USA)
Lynda (Indiana, USA)
Jennifer (Texas, USA)
Carly (Vancouver, Canada)
Vegas Princess (Nevada, USA)
Anne (Texas, USA)
Kathi (Texas, USA)
2. List out your top 5 favorite places to eat at your location:
1. Pappadeaux ~ my all time favorite restaurant. Shrimp Creole or the Pepper Shrimp with Bread Pudding with bourbon sauce for dessert. Mmmmmm, baby, doesn't get any better. The atmosphere is down home fun, nothing uptight or fancy. Though it may be a bit pricey, it's still my number one.
2. Pappasito's ~ yup, it's a member of the 'Pappa's', and the only reason it isn't my favorite is because it doesn't have as much seafood, but you can't beat it for TexMex. Same atmosphere, same sort of prices, but never ever had a bad meal there. The Riviera or the Seafood Enchilada's are the best!
3. Abuelo's ~ the Enchilada's de Cozumel are so good. Abuelo's isn't as casual as the 'Papa's', but it's excellent food.
4. Joe's Crab Shack ~ Jalapeno Crab Balls with Coconut Shrimp or the Crab Stuffed Shrimp. Yumm.
5. Pei Wei ~ Mandarin Kung Pao Shrimp (triple spicy) with Mandarin Orange Tea. Perfect.
I'm going to add a #6, just for dessert. :)
6. Ruby Tuesday ~ Chocolate Tallcake, which is...Layered chocolate cake, chocolate mousse and OREO cookies topped with caramel and chocolate sauces, vanilla Blue Bell ice cream and whipped cream. My most favorite dessert ever!
Now I'm starving. I don't like to tag, but if you do this, please let me know (you might want to do it on a full stomach).