.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

MY LIFE AS I LIVE IT

I'm a single mom with two great kids living near Dallas, Texas. This is my life; day to day things that are probably only important to me. This is my record of my ups, my downs and the road that I've taken along the way. For whatever reason YOU'RE here, I hope you find something you can enjoy and/or relate to. God bless.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States

Friday, May 11, 2007

Mother's Day Comedy

Borrowed this from Rosemarie. Hope it gives you as many laughs as it did me. Having two sons, it was very realistic to me. Enjoy!


4 Comments:

Blogger Believer said...

Thanks for the shout! I saw this somewhere else and posted it.

They have others that are funny too. Some though are better than others are.

Truthfully, if there were a market for comedy on television they would be millionaires.

I hope your boys get to view it again too! ;)

PS I’m taking my break next week, but don’t forget to check on the contest. Details will be posted Sunday night!

7:46 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Man oh man does this hit close to home! LOL Since I was an only child growing up there wasn't much fighting amongst the kids in my house....so when my boys hit about 7 and 10 and started in with the boy stuff I thougt they needed to go to counseling. I don't get it to this day, but have come to realize it's just the way boys are.

weirdos.

Thanks for the laugh! :-)

8:43 PM  
Blogger Rose said...

I'll have to come back and view it. I'm out of town with laptop and no speakers. Have a Happy Mothers' Day!

12:00 AM  
Blogger Shawn said...

Funny! Happy Mother's Day!

9:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home