.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

MY LIFE AS I LIVE IT

I'm a single mom with two great kids living near Dallas, Texas. This is my life; day to day things that are probably only important to me. This is my record of my ups, my downs and the road that I've taken along the way. For whatever reason YOU'RE here, I hope you find something you can enjoy and/or relate to. God bless.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States

Friday, May 11, 2007

Brief

Short on time, and fortunately short on words. :)
I've been subbing all week, which I'm extremely grateful for. The first five classes of each day I have angels, that doesn't happen often. I mean the sort of classes where I can excuse myself to the restroom and not have to worry about anyone escaping while I'm gone. The last two classes each day have been the luck of the draw, and the last 3 days haven't been so lucky. Oh well.

I started feeling a tad sick on Wednesday, and yesterday I had to be sent home from school, lol. But I'm feeling better this morning and I'm going to try to make it the whole day.

If I'm not back on for the weekend, Happy Mother's Day to all my wonderful Mom buddies. I learn from y'all and appreciate y'all very much. Enjoy your day!

5 Comments:

Blogger Nancy said...

Happy Mother's Day to you, too! Get well!

7:52 AM  
Blogger Read This said...

Get well soon. Happy mama's day. Hope you get something nice.

10:02 AM  
Blogger 3carnations said...

Happy Mother's Day to you, too!

10:18 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Right back atcha!!!

2:50 PM  
Blogger kathi said...

nancy ~ thanks, and I'm already feeling much better! Hope your day is wonderful!

tom ~ thank you, appreciate the thought and concern.

3 c's ~ thanks, hope yours is great as well.

michelle ~ hope your day is everything YOU want it to be!

4:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home