.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

MY LIFE AS I LIVE IT

I'm a single mom with two great kids living near Dallas, Texas. This is my life; day to day things that are probably only important to me. This is my record of my ups, my downs and the road that I've taken along the way. For whatever reason YOU'RE here, I hope you find something you can enjoy and/or relate to. God bless.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States

Friday, April 20, 2007

Finger Quiz

You Are the Thumb

You're unique and flexible. And you defy any category.
Mentally strong and agile, you do things your own way. And you do them well.
You are a natural leader... but also truly a loner. You inspire many but connect with few.

You get along well with: The Middle Finger

Stay away from: The Pinky

Got this from Kidd. She's the middle finger :)

8 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

This is a family oriented blog so I won't say the first thing that came to mind..... but it had to do with standing around....with a thumb....you know....up your ....

nevermind.....

12:52 AM  
Blogger HuneeB said...

Hey looks like we get along!
I am an index finger :)

"You are ambitious, driven, and capable. You aren't afraid to take responsibility for your actions - or place the blame on whoever deserves it. You are honest, free thinking, and objective. You see things in your own way - and you aren't afraid to let everyone know about it. You get along well with: The Thumb Stay away from: The Ring Finger"

this is cute.

3:15 PM  
Blogger Nancy said...

I'm the middle finger (big surprise). :)

5:20 PM  
Blogger kathi said...

lisa ~ yeah, so glad you didn't go there, lol.

huneeb ~ babe, where have you been?

nancy ~ lol, well, we do get along. :)

8:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You Are the Middle Finger
A bit fragile and dependent on your friends, you're not nearly as hostile as you seem.
You are balanced, easy to get along with, and quite serious.
However, you can get angry and fed up with those around you. And you aren't afraid to show it!

You get along well with: The Index Finger

Stay away from: The Pinky

9:47 AM  
Blogger Believer said...

I'm a Middle Finger!

10:43 PM  
Blogger kathi said...

rosemarie ~ explains why we get along, huh? LOL, love a test with fingers.

11:43 PM  
Blogger GERBEN said...

LOL, I still don't know how I became a middle finger!

9:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home