.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

MY LIFE AS I LIVE IT

I'm a single mom with two great kids living near Dallas, Texas. This is my life; day to day things that are probably only important to me. This is my record of my ups, my downs and the road that I've taken along the way. For whatever reason YOU'RE here, I hope you find something you can enjoy and/or relate to. God bless.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Food Fight























Casey got in a bit of mess :). They had a food fight for the high schoolers at Church last night. Casey had gone early to help set it up, and it included ketchup, mustard, ranch dressing, chocolate pudding and dog food. Yup, dog food...canned dog food.
Charlie chose not to participate, but he did take the pictures to show me when I got home last night. By the time I got home, Casey had showered and had all of his clothes and the towels he used in his car washed and already in the dryer. He also took Kasey, his prom date, to the food fight. It was her first time to visit our Church and Casey said she jumped right in and got down and dirty with the best of them. My kind of girl.
I'm really glad Charlie took the pictures, I'd hated to have missed this.


















Good times.

16 Comments:

Blogger Nancy said...

Now that sounds like a GREAT way to relieve some stress!

Your sons are both so dang adorable.

7:51 PM  
Blogger Seven said...

I keep thinking about the smell!!

7:53 PM  
Blogger kathi said...

nancy ~ I never thought about it that way, lol, but you are definitely right about them being adorable.

seven ~ they say that kids did get physically ill from the smell. I just can't understand why they used dog food. Nasty. Nice to see you here.

8:25 PM  
Blogger Read This said...

There are starving kids in China and you are wasting dog food. Real nice. We eat food in Michigan. When we want to relieve stress, we work. That's what we are here in the great lakes state, workers. I come from a long line of workers. It does skip a generation I hear.
http://yeshua1964.wordpress.com/

7:31 AM  
Blogger kathi said...

tom ~ pooh, you stole my line about it skipping a generation.

9:16 AM  
Blogger Deb said...

In the church?????? What a sin!!!! HEATHENS! ba ha ha!! This is too funny! How cute is he?

11:13 AM  
Blogger kathi said...

deb ~ lol, we cross commented again. He's pretty darn cute!

11:16 AM  
Blogger LoveLladro said...

oh to be that young and have that much fun again! thanks for posting the pics... I really needed that chuckle!

12:01 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

It looks like he had a blast...I would have!!!

What a great way for kids to just have some good "not so clean" fun!!

2:44 PM  
Blogger Believer said...

NASTY...the food!

HOTTIE...the son!

10:54 AM  
Blogger Shawn said...

hilarious. A food fight at church? who runs the youth ministry at your church? you need to spotlight that minister. he and his team seem to keep the youth engaged in interesting, unconventional ways.

11:28 AM  
Blogger Believer said...

You're on my first Shout Out! Come and see...

http://ruhoffman.blogspot.com/

11:30 AM  
Blogger kathi said...

lovelladro ~ always happy to give you a chuckle! :)

michelle ~ lol, he had a great time!

rosemarie ~ why, thank you ;)

shawn ~ isn't that the truth??

rosemarie ~okay doke, I'll be there

7:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This inspires me to go to my cafeteria tomorrow and throw some food!!!!

9:17 PM  
Blogger Kelli said...

Oh my..I am imagining what the combination of all of that would smell like..yech. But it would totally be fun..

6:50 AM  
Blogger GERBEN said...

LOL, oh my goodness! What a mess!

3:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home