.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

MY LIFE AS I LIVE IT

I'm a single mom with two great kids living near Dallas, Texas. This is my life; day to day things that are probably only important to me. This is my record of my ups, my downs and the road that I've taken along the way. For whatever reason YOU'RE here, I hope you find something you can enjoy and/or relate to. God bless.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Changing it up

I need to post something new because my Easter post is getting Wes' hopes up every time he sees the video picture.
We can finally relax now that we know the paternity of baby Danielynn. I know Tom is a bit disappointed that he failed yet another test, sorry guy. Speaking of Tom, he and I watched The Shield together last night, via Sprint Wireless, but he got ahead of me when I paused it on my dvr to take care of something going on here at home, and nearly spoiled it for me before I told him to shut up and hung up on him. I love having a friend that knows me so well that being myself doesn't offend him. I have 3 of them, and it's the best thing in the world.
Prom is this weekend. I'm as worried about Lisa's daughter's prom dress as I am about...well, I'm not actually worried about anything concerning Casey's prom (though I am wondering what he's gonna do with his hair), but I am concerned about Becca's dress!
Oh, and back to Tom, we were talking about Imus and Sharpton last night. Though we have basically the same opinions, reaching them through different reasoning, Wes tied it all up in a pretty bow today in his post. Wes is good at that.
That's it for me today, I'm off to sub. Enjoy your day.

8 Comments:

Blogger LoveLladro said...

i know i can finally rest easy knowing that larry is the father ;~) whew... and all is right with the world.

can't wait to see prom pics!

7:19 AM  
Blogger Deb said...

I feel for Lisa's daughter and her dress dilemma. I used to do that and set myself up everytime! Now that I'm older---unt-uhhhh!!! That weight ain't going nowhere!

As far as Al Sharpton, total hypocrite racist in my opinion.

Imus? Just a shock jock who needs to be taken with a grain of salt.

The Rutgers girls? A bunch of intelligent and beautiful women who need to develop a thick skin while being in the limelight.

Love ya Kath! xxoo

9:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dom. is better than sub, just saying.

9:20 AM  
Blogger Believer said...

Visited Wes and Lisa and commented.

Thanks for the linkage. I was thinking of doing the same on my blog.

For another time...

Anyway, I'm so relieved that Larry is the BABY DADDY! There are such things as happy endings. It's a shame the mother tried to keep him out, but that wasn't God's plan. It will be a better life for Dannielynn. Amen to that!

10:55 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

I read your comment on my blog and just so you know....

you SUCK.

I was trying to teach her a lesson.....but you had to go and make me feel guilty about it.

Which might all be true if I hadn't already told her within 10 seconds of seeing her yesterday. Yeah, I couldn't stand knowing she was stressing about it.

Now I'm just holding my breath for fear that it won't actually get here...despite the fact that the company supposedly won't accept the order if they can't get it to you on time. pleeeaaaaassssssseeeeee let it get here on time.

I wish her and Casey were going together and we could be together and ooooohhhhh and ahhhhhh over them and you could take pictures to your hearts delight and share them with me ('cause i love pictures, but I hate taking them and messing with posting them lol )

love you!

2:16 PM  
Blogger kathi said...

lovelladro ~ girl...CONGRATULATIONS!! I'm so happy for y'all. Oh, and on the new (re-do of the old, whatever) job!

deb ~ you and I are so in joint together, here...there...everywhere. I love you toooo!

tom ~ she is not, and yeah, probably. ;)

rosemarie ~ thanks for visiting my buddies. You're pretty cool, liking you more and more.

lisa ~ a third of my 3...LOL, I shoulda known you'd not been able to keep it from her! I wish they were going together too, how cool would that be? But, there is still the wedding to look forward to. LOVE YOU TOOOOOO!!!

3:25 PM  
Blogger Leesa said...

Last year, I bought a size 6 dress that was barely a 6 and I still need to lose the weight. I wear and 8, but I thought the purchase would be motivational.

Darned idiot I am.

12:50 PM  
Blogger kathi said...

leesa ~ it's all part of being female. Ever hear a guy say "I'm gonna buy a size smaller to motivate myself"? I've got several of those motivators in my closet myself.

6:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home