.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

MY LIFE AS I LIVE IT

I'm a single mom with two great kids living near Dallas, Texas. This is my life; day to day things that are probably only important to me. This is my record of my ups, my downs and the road that I've taken along the way. For whatever reason YOU'RE here, I hope you find something you can enjoy and/or relate to. God bless.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States

Thursday, March 22, 2007

My Old Prom Pictures...

This is Wade Kellogg. He had the most gorgeous long hair, down to the middle of his back. My parents wouldn't let me go out with him because of his hair. He cut it for me so that he could take me to the prom.





















This is Rick Able. He went to another school, near my grandparents about 3 hours away from me. For some reason, he'd seen me and wanted to take me to his prom. This was our first and only date. He was a sweet but very 'country' boy.






14 Comments:

Blogger 3carnations said...

You look so cute! That dress probably could have doubled as a wedding dress. ;)

9:11 AM  
Blogger kathi said...

3 c's ~ lol, thanks.

9:48 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

ROFL Kathi....these are priceless and also make me much more forgiving of today's fashions! (just last night I was remarking to Beccca about the fact that i didn't think some of the new stuff was cute and I just didn't "get it")

What WERE we thinking????

Thanks for sharing

love you!

10:05 AM  
Blogger GERBEN said...

Oh girl I love the pics! Thanks so much for sharing with us.

10:19 AM  
Blogger kathi said...

lisa ~ I love you too.

kidd ~ wait till you see some of the other pictures I came across, priceless!

10:56 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

These pictures are awesome, and you looked beautiful.

I agree with 3carnations, when I first saw the top pictures, I thought that the dress could have been used for your wedding. And I just LOVE his red jacket!!

11:28 AM  
Blogger kathi said...

michelle ~ lol, crushed red velvet, can you believe it? My dress was pink, and back then it did 'match'.

2:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, when was the advent of color photos? Was there an Elect FDR poster in the background? LOL. You were a cutie, I will give you that.

5:15 PM  
Blogger Shawn said...

How sweet! Rick cut his hair just for you!

Cute pics. Rick has the oddest expression on his face in that 2nd pic. Funny!

7:47 PM  
Blogger kathi said...

tom ~ you give me crap...that's what you give me.

shawn ~ yup, and he looks scared, doesn't he? He was a sweet guy.

8:43 PM  
Blogger DaBich said...

he cut his hair!! Darn, he must have REALLY liked you!

4:17 AM  
Blogger Kelli said...

I love them! You look so sweet and innocent. I LOVE the dresses. I was born in the wrong decade.

8:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

After Wade cut his hair you probably lost all intrest in him after that. Right! You look so cute, not wat I was expecting. I guess I was expecting something more on the Goth side. Didn't you invent Goth?

9:24 AM  
Blogger Johnnie Avocado said...

Man, you got around......((jking))

10:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home