.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

MY LIFE AS I LIVE IT

I'm a single mom with two great kids living near Dallas, Texas. This is my life; day to day things that are probably only important to me. This is my record of my ups, my downs and the road that I've taken along the way. For whatever reason YOU'RE here, I hope you find something you can enjoy and/or relate to. God bless.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States

Saturday, April 14, 2007

My Charlie

Both of the boys woke up Friday morning with sore throats and a bit of a fever. They went to the doctor and as luck would have it, they both had strep throat. Casey got a big shot of penicillin and they were both put on anitbiotics. I was rather concerned because Saturday was prom, but by Saturday morning they both felt better.
I've got some great prom pictures that I'll be posting, but I want to wait till he get's home and tells me about his night.
So, while we were waiting for Casey to get ready, I took some pictures of Charlie. He's such a rock star in the making.



6 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

OMG!! I forgot tonight was prom night for you....are you a nervous wreck waiting to hear how it went? Did he go to his Jr. prom..or is this your first? I mean his first? No, really I mean YOUR first who am I kidding? lol

Hurry and post pictures...I'll be waiting with bated breath. Just shush now...I know your dying to make some comment about me having worm breath but you know darn good and well that's not what I meant.

Besides, you have to be nice...'cause how sad is it that next weekend is my LAST? *sniff*

BTW...since the post was really supposed to be about Charlie, can I just say how underimpressed he looks about prom night?

11:45 PM  
Blogger kathi said...

lisa ~ no, there isn't a junior prom here, just one in their senior year. This may be my last one too *sniff* because Charlie swears that he will never go to prom. ;) Oh, sent you an appetizer of the prom pictures.

12:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The guitar has to be better than the pics of him sleeping with the dog.

7:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am going to ask for a guitar for christmas

9:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He SO has my vote over Sajaya....

Please have him apply for AI....

6:06 PM  
Blogger kathi said...

epsilonicus ~ you can add music to your poems. :)

wes ~ LOL

10:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home