.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

MY LIFE AS I LIVE IT

I'm a single mom with two great kids living near Dallas, Texas. This is my life; day to day things that are probably only important to me. This is my record of my ups, my downs and the road that I've taken along the way. For whatever reason YOU'RE here, I hope you find something you can enjoy and/or relate to. God bless.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

And then there were two...

America voted Melinda Doolittle off of American Idol tonight. I was surprised. She, I believed, had the best voice and the most talent. However, as I've said before here, she simply wasn't as marketable as Blake Lewis and Jordin Sparks. Apparently America agreed. I've had one or two of Blakes videos on here before, but I'm going to post my favorite performances from each of them. If you've not been watching American Idol, these videos will let you know why they've made it to the top two.
Enjoy.

Blake




Jordin

4 Comments:

Blogger Deb said...

Doolittle was AMAZING, but she would have gotten lost in the shuffle of R&B genre, instead of showing a unique side to her. Blake offers something different, almost bringing us back into the eighties with a new flare. I like him, but I also like Jordan. It's a toss up. I believe Blake will win with his unique style though.

(Did you notice Doolittle held her "surprise" face?)


Ok ok that was mean! But she's going places regardless of winning. They all do, if they're that good!

9:30 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

I hope that Jordin wins, I like her personality, she just seems like such a natural. But Blake has alot of talent too. So, either way, America can't go wrong. :)

2:55 PM  
Blogger Brea said...

I never keep up with this stuff. I'm always working during primetime TV combined with the fact I'm not big on TV in the first place. I watched the clips, Jordin gets my vote.

12:41 PM  
Blogger david santos said...

Please, it puts fhoto of Madeleine in your Bloggue

Missing Madeleine!
Madeleine, MeCann was abduted from Praia da Luz, Portugal on 03/03/07.

If you have any information, please contact Crimestoppers on
0800 555 111

Please Help

5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home