.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

MY LIFE AS I LIVE IT

I'm a single mom with two great kids living near Dallas, Texas. This is my life; day to day things that are probably only important to me. This is my record of my ups, my downs and the road that I've taken along the way. For whatever reason YOU'RE here, I hope you find something you can enjoy and/or relate to. God bless.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States

Friday, May 18, 2007

A Blonde Joke

Don't go gettin' your panties in a wad, I'm as blonde as they come...well, as blonde as it comes in a bottle. :)

A blind man wanders into an all girls biker bar by mistake. He finds his way to a bar stool and orders some coffee. After sitting there for awhile, he yells to the waiter, "Hey, You Wanna hear a blonde joke?"

The bar immediately falls absolutely silent.

In a very deep, husky voice, the woman next to him says, "Before you tell that joke, Sir, I think it is only fair -- given that you are blind -- that you should know five things:

1. The bartender is a blonde girl with a baseball bat.
2. The bouncer is a blonde girl.
3. I'm a 6 foot tall, 175 lb. Blonde woman with a black belt in Karate.
4. The woman sitting next to me is blonde and a professional weightlifter.
5. The lady to your right is blonde and a professional wrestler.

Now, think about it seriously, Mister. Do you still wanna tell that joke?"

The blind man thinks for a second, shakes his head, and mutters, "No... Not if I'm gonna have to explain it five times. "

4 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

Great joke...it brought a smile to my face. :) Hope y'all have a great weekend!!!

9:24 AM  
Blogger Read This said...

I liked that one. Still waiting to hear if Tommy got elected. Should know by Monday, I find it funny that there were voter irregularities at a High School, lol.

3:46 PM  
Blogger kathi said...

michelle ~ just like your pies brought smiles to ours. :) Big hug sweetie.

tom ~ I have no clue what you're talking about, what did Tommy run for?

8:16 PM  
Blogger Johnnie Avocado said...

That was funny.....and my wife is blonde and is highly offended...way to go, genius!

7:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home