.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

MY LIFE AS I LIVE IT

I'm a single mom with two great kids living near Dallas, Texas. This is my life; day to day things that are probably only important to me. This is my record of my ups, my downs and the road that I've taken along the way. For whatever reason YOU'RE here, I hope you find something you can enjoy and/or relate to. God bless.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States

Monday, May 28, 2007

Need some info...

My old computer has been retired and replaced. I've lost all email addy's, so please drop me a line and let me rebuild my contacts.
Thanks!

7 Comments:

Blogger Believer said...

Oops! They couldn't revive it just to retrieve some email info. Did you loose everything? Not your happy place! Okay, do you have a backup computer or are you using the boys PC?

Come join the fun for a MM's Book Club. Rose from Lessons Learned will be our first author. Hoping you participate!

Miscellaneous Matters

9:54 PM  
Blogger kathi said...

rosemarie ~ no, no. I bought a new one. I had the old one worked on, and all the information was lost on it. The only thing that really hurt was all my pictures were on it. But, I choose not to dwell on it and start over.
I'll check out the book club.

10:15 PM  
Blogger Believer said...

I suggest hosting you pics on a web site. I pay for storage at Image Event(s). Do you have CD's for backup?

PS Don't sweat the small stuff!

10:31 PM  
Blogger Nancy said...

Oh no! I can relate, as my computer died recently, too. It's darned inconvenient.

Hope you get everything back in its place and learn your way around the new PC quickly.

It's good to have you back!

Nance

6:18 AM  
Blogger GERBEN said...

OH NO! I am so sorry that you lost all of your stuff!

10:38 AM  
Blogger LoveLladro said...

sorry to hear about the loss of stuff...i can imagine that sucks! good idea not dwelling on it! may i suggest getting an external harddrive and use that as backup... its what adam and i do. just thought i would throw that out there!

12:42 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

Don't you have webmail? Even my local server provides a way to access it through the web. Hmm. I emailed ya! :D

11:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home