.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

MY LIFE AS I LIVE IT

I'm a single mom with two great kids living near Dallas, Texas. This is my life; day to day things that are probably only important to me. This is my record of my ups, my downs and the road that I've taken along the way. For whatever reason YOU'RE here, I hope you find something you can enjoy and/or relate to. God bless.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Having computer problems, and can only manage to stay on for a few minutes at a time before it crashes. Have had it worked on for the last couple of days, and they thought it was fixed. They were wrong. :)

So, I'll make my way to visit y'all as time permits (the computer's time, not mine).

AI wasn't as good as I'd hoped tonight. Jordin should take it all.

And, do any of you watch The Riches? If you haven't, get the season on dvd when it comes out. You won't be sorry. It's addictive. Love Eddie Izzard, he's great in this show.

Casey's graduation is Thursday. Pass the tissues, please. :)

7 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

Hope you are able to get your computer fixed soon. I can't wait to see pictures of Casey's graduation. Hey, and make sure you take a picture with him...I want to see one with the graduate and his proud mama. :)

7:30 AM  
Blogger LoveLladro said...

I have been lax about watching The Riches but Adam has been keeping up! I am a HUGE fan of Eddie... probably one of the best comics out there!

Can't wait to see the graduate all decked out!

8:12 AM  
Blogger Nancy said...

Eddie Izzard is wonderful! I haven't seen The Riches but am intrigued.

Get better soon, computer! Or we'll call the Geek Squad on you.

8:43 AM  
Blogger Leesa said...

I hate computer problems.

9:33 AM  
Blogger Deb said...

Computer problems suck!!! Jordan is SO talented and especially for her age! Wooooooo! But, Blake is great entertainment, that I'll give him. He'll go far. The entire show was excellent though- minus Sanjaya's version of "rock". Hmm.

8:33 AM  
Blogger Believer said...

Get that computer up and running! I've been having problems with the connection lately.

If you have a moment, I need your vote for Top Momma. Check it out! Yes, I have to ask and you'll see the shameless plea posted on Thursday.

I cannot believe your son is a high school graduate. I'm older than you are and I'm potty training my toddler. Please comment on tips on my mommy blog. That's if you remember. ;)

Have a great weekend!

2:02 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Just checkin' in to see how everything went last night. Can't wait to get the report and see some pictures!!!

7:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home