.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

MY LIFE AS I LIVE IT

I'm a single mom with two great kids living near Dallas, Texas. This is my life; day to day things that are probably only important to me. This is my record of my ups, my downs and the road that I've taken along the way. For whatever reason YOU'RE here, I hope you find something you can enjoy and/or relate to. God bless.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Introducing...

A couple of pictures of Casey and his girlfriend, Haylie.

































She's cute, sweet and she 'gets' Casey. I like that about her.

10 Comments:

Blogger ~ Amanda X&O said...

Awww! Look how she looks up at him. So sweet!

4:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heh heh, I like these non-posing pics. Very candid, very cool. Wish I had more myself actually. Good stuff :)

9:25 PM  
Blogger 3carnations said...

Does that mean Kasey is no longer? Or was she never a girlfriend?

7:46 AM  
Blogger kathi said...

amanda ~ yeah, cute, huh?

wes ~ you take great pictures, and great pictures are taken of you. :)

3 c's ~ yeah, she's still a good friend, she was just over a couple of days ago. I don't really understand it all, he says they're all friends and just hanging out, until he's 'asked' them to be his girlfriend. I dunno. I do know he asked Haylie, because he told me he had...after they'd hung out for a couple or three weeks. He's cautious, I guess. :)

8:01 AM  
Blogger Deb said...

They're adorable Kath!

8:22 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

She is a cutie. I like the way she is looking up at him in the second picture too. Is she his same age?

12:47 PM  
Blogger kathi said...

deb ~ yeah. :)

michelle ~ she is a year younger. She'll be a senior next year. But, Casey said that he's told her they'll not be dating when he goes to college, that all his time will be towards school. ?? Not much of a smooth talker is he? LOL He's just honest.

2:19 PM  
Blogger GERBEN said...

Awww, how cute are they?

9:04 AM  
Blogger Rose said...

They make a cute couple.

8:23 PM  
Blogger LoveLladro said...

another character in the bratcher clan! welcome to the page haylie!

6:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home