.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

MY LIFE AS I LIVE IT

I'm a single mom with two great kids living near Dallas, Texas. This is my life; day to day things that are probably only important to me. This is my record of my ups, my downs and the road that I've taken along the way. For whatever reason YOU'RE here, I hope you find something you can enjoy and/or relate to. God bless.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States

Sunday, June 03, 2007

Praise Report

Shame on y'all for not being a fan of Al Green. :)

I was in such a great mood Friday, feeling such a huge weight off of my shoulders because...well, because we got some great news Thursday. We got word Thursday morning that Casey had gotten 4 excellent scholarships. A real help. A HUGE blessing.

All I could do was give God thanks, and I kept hearing 'everything is gonna be alright'. I knew it was a song, looked it up on youtube and there it was. One of my old favorites (Al Green) singing the words I was hearing in my head and feeling in my heart.

So, if y'all would be so kind, take a second, please, and give some thanks to an awesome God for answering our prayers and for making a way for Casey.

15 Comments:

Blogger Believer said...

Amen! HE makes the crooked places straight. HE makes a way out of no way.

Thanking God for your abundant blessings.

2:23 AM  
Blogger DaBich said...

Congrats to Casey! And I am so happy for you, God gave you all peace of mind. He answers our prayers. =D

4:44 AM  
Blogger Deb said...

You're truly blessed! Please let Casey know I said congrats!!!!

Love you! {{hugs}}

6:27 AM  
Blogger 3carnations said...

That is a wonderful blessing! Yay for Casey!

7:57 AM  
Blogger ~ Amanda X&O said...

So awesome... congrats to Casey.

8:41 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

He is an awesome God!!!

9:23 AM  
Blogger kathi said...

rosemarie ~ Thank you for sharing in our blessing!

dabich ~ He surely does! Good to see you back on your blog, even if it was in the comments. :)

deb ~ We are!! Thanks sweetie, love you too and hugs back at'cha!

3 c's ~ Bigger than you know! YAY!!

amanda ~ completely awesome, we are so thankful!

michelle ~ He is, He is!! Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers, we adore you. :)

9:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Definitely congrats to Casey. Scholarships are an incredible blessing.

Al Green is the man!!!

12:44 PM  
Blogger kathi said...

epsilonicus ~ F I N A L L Y. Thank you. :)

1:25 PM  
Blogger GERBEN said...

YAY! That is GREAT! Congrats to you all and thank God!

3:17 PM  
Blogger kathi said...

kidd ~ thanks darlin'!!

4:55 PM  
Blogger Leesa said...

Let's, let's stay together
Loving you whether, whether
Times are good or bad, happy or sad

8:33 AM  
Blogger kathi said...

leesa ~ not a surprise :)

10:07 AM  
Blogger LoveLladro said...

that is so awesome to hear kathi! and please tell casey congrats as well... that is a huge accomplishment!

10:17 AM  
Blogger Shawn said...

Awesome news. Go Team Bratcher!

8:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home