.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

MY LIFE AS I LIVE IT

I'm a single mom with two great kids living near Dallas, Texas. This is my life; day to day things that are probably only important to me. This is my record of my ups, my downs and the road that I've taken along the way. For whatever reason YOU'RE here, I hope you find something you can enjoy and/or relate to. God bless.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States

Monday, July 02, 2007

Three Thumbs Up

The boys and I saw Live Free or Die Hard yesterday at the movies. Wow. What a wild ride! We loved every minute of it. The place was packed and I sat between two strangers; one who loved to crack his knuckles and got way too many calls on his cell and the other was a man who simply couldn't manage to ever completely suck out whatever was caught in his teeth, and trust me, it wasn't for his lack of trying. However, it couldn't ruin this movie for me. It was awesome.

Was it in anyway believable? Are you serious? Of course not, it's a Die Hard film. Cars flipping, flying and blowing up...Bruce Willis walking away from inconceivable accidents. Yeah, baby! And Justin Long (Apple's Mac commercials, Jeepers Creepers), another wow, he was great in this film.

The only Die Hard film I've ever cared for was the first one...until now.

10 Comments:

Blogger Believer said...

My hubby likes Die Hard, but doesn't frequent the movies like me. I guess I'll have to rent it when it comes to Blockbuster.

11:53 PM  
Blogger ~ Amanda X&O said...

I've heard it's the best die hard movie ever... I should go watch it this weekend. It's a tad too violent for the kiddies though I'm sure. Maybe friday night date night. In 6 months...lol

8:28 AM  
Blogger Not so evil Shenanigans said...

Sounds good, we've seen all the Die Hard movies, but we're not big movie goers. I might have to wait for Blockbuster myself.

I did the Tagged thing on my blog, but I don't know how to link it or anything if you want to look.

BTW, how was UNT?

10:52 AM  
Blogger Deb said...

I'm not an actions movie kinda' girl, but I hear this is really good. And they should NOT allow cell phones in theaters. That should be a law! No no no, it's bad enough with the popcorn crunchin'!

10:54 AM  
Blogger Nancy said...

Yippee-ki-yay...

I own the first two. I admit it.

:) :) :)

12:41 PM  
Blogger DaBich said...

Gotta love Bruce Willis. He's definitely a sexy senior citizen! ;)

1:05 PM  
Blogger Read This said...

Good movie, agreed. Bruce might be getting a little long in the tooth to be doing action movies...but he always makes me want to pull for him. He just seems like a nice guy, ya know?

4:48 PM  
Blogger kathi said...

rosemarie ~ this is really one of those movies that's best on the BIG screen. You're ducking as the cars come flying.

amanda ~ 6 months, lol...

shannon ~ really, can't stress it enough...BIG screen. Send me your email addy and I'll tell you how to link in a post, easy breezy.
UNT ~ babe...worse than I'd imagined. Awful.

deb ~ I'm tellin' ya, popcorn crunchin' doesn't compare to teeth suckin'. OMG. I've never heard anything like it, how his wife (sitting on his other side) deals with him, no clue.

nancy ~ lol, YIPPY-KI-YAY!!

dabich ~ well...the guy is bald and a bad ass...my kind of guy.

tom ~ did you take your 3 to go see it? Seth love it? Yeah, he always has seemed like a decent kind of guy. Perfect for the Die Hards.

5:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think the first one was the best one because of the "believability". This one looks a little over-the-top, but I've heard good things about it, so I'm tempted to check it out sometime.

9:56 PM  
Blogger Rose said...

What took Bruce so long? I can wait to see it!

12:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home