.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

MY LIFE AS I LIVE IT

I'm a single mom with two great kids living near Dallas, Texas. This is my life; day to day things that are probably only important to me. This is my record of my ups, my downs and the road that I've taken along the way. For whatever reason YOU'RE here, I hope you find something you can enjoy and/or relate to. God bless.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States

Saturday, June 30, 2007

Tagged For Eight

Dabich tagged me to tell 8 things about myself. I've been blogging a long time, so it's hard for me to think of 8 things y'all don't already know about me. But I'll try.

1. My birthday is in August. Yup, I'm a Leo, but I don't follow astrology.

2. I have pretty, pretty, pretty feet. :)

3. I hate cooking and I've never been good at it.

4. I love having a fire in the fireplace.

5. I'd always rather be outside.

6. I (still) have a huge crush on Michael Chiklis.

7. My favorite comedy is The New Adventures of Old Christine.

8. I love storms, you'll always find me outside when it's raining. Add some thunder and lightening...and I'm one happy girl.

Okay, I'm suppose to tag eight people, but I'm just not a tagger. :) If you decide to do it, let me know!

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should at least take the opportunity to tag your fellow bloggers when you get the chance. Those chances don't come around that often, although I don't even know of eight bloggers that are running full time anymore, heh heh. Half of the ones I've known have passed on due to a boyfriend/girlfriend, although it's never listed as the "official cause of blogger death" in their blogger autopsies. Such a shame. Actually, come to think of it.... that may make for some great posting material going forward. Hmmmmm....

Anyway, I think I was aware of #3 and #6, otherwise, I definitely learned more. Cool stuff.... :)

9:20 PM  
Blogger Read This said...

I think I knew all those. What is it with women and feet? This gal I have been talking to lately wanted me to send her a picture of my feet. How silly is that?

10:00 PM  
Blogger DaBich said...

Ahhh...thunderstorms, I love them too! Lightning rocks! We'd get along just fire, lady!
Thanks for playing along with the tag =D

4:33 AM  
Blogger 3carnations said...

That show cracks me up!

8:06 AM  
Blogger Deb said...

"I love having a fire in the fireplace."

Shweeew, I'm glad it was the fireplace and NOT in the kitchen....as you have us wondering now. ;)

9:05 AM  
Blogger Believer said...

Pretty feet...still at this age. Good for you! Now that's somethin' to holla about. Someone else tagged me about the “8” too and I passed, but maybe I can do one-liners about me. It’s much more appealing than paragraphs.

Life is hectic this summer so sorry for my absence here.

9:40 AM  
Blogger kathi said...

wes ~ hey, feel free to consider yourself tagged, if you so want. I'll read them and be amazed. As usual. :)

tom ~ yeah, you know me. Apparently I bored both you and Katy with my 8. :( The only thing I can say about women wanting to see men's feet would have something to do with the myth about size...and all that.

dabich ~ I've never doubted we'd get along. :)

3 c's ~ I love that show! I have several of my favorites saved on my dvr and watch when I'm 'down'. Too funny! Love her brother on the show, he's hysterical.

deb ~ trust me on this, we had to take the batteries out of the fire alarm in the kitchen...and occasionally have to disconnect the ones in the hall nearest to the kitchen when I cook. It's always been a running joke when the kids hear an alarm they say "mom's cooking". Yeah well, I dial delivery really well.

rosemarie ~ I'm actually looking forward to the tag you just gave me. May take me some time to scan some pictures, but it'll be fun.

8:42 PM  
Blogger Believer said...

Goodie! =)

11:55 PM  
Blogger Believer said...

I did the 8 anyway. I linked you!

1:37 AM  
Blogger Shawn said...

i'm sorry but 3 and 8 do NOT count. You have mentioned that them before. LOL!

8:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home