.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

MY LIFE AS I LIVE IT

I'm a single mom with two great kids living near Dallas, Texas. This is my life; day to day things that are probably only important to me. This is my record of my ups, my downs and the road that I've taken along the way. For whatever reason YOU'RE here, I hope you find something you can enjoy and/or relate to. God bless.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States

Monday, August 13, 2007

Thought For the Day

Working, working, working! :)

One thing I want to say today is that everyone has problems, not a single person coasts through this life with out a few road blocks and potholes on their way. Give someone a break, even if they appear to be a thoughtless and inconsiderate jerk. May be your turn for a break tomorrow. And if you don't think you've ever came across as rude and thoughtless, think again.

12 Comments:

Blogger Nancy said...

That's so true. You never know when a kind word will help someone having a horrible day, even if they don't seem to deserve one. You just don't know the whole story.

2:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Im glad you changed that other picture you had, this one is much better.

7:11 AM  
Blogger DaBich said...

What a good thought. Makes one's persepctive change.
Now, what happened to you to make you post that? C'mon, fess up!

7:29 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Right you are!!

7:32 AM  
Blogger Deb said...

I feel anger in this post.


*brrrrr* it's cold in here! ;)

9:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Working on your customer service are you?

12:22 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

Well I hope things calm down over there. People don't understand other people's problems, so it's not valid to them...unfortunately.

10:12 AM  
Blogger Margie said...

Dear Kathi
How are you?
I have not been visiting blogs much lately, but when I think of someone I need to visit you always pop into my head!
So here I am.
Your last visit was much appreciated....thank you!

Great post here, and so very true!

How are you adjusting to life with your son at college?
I'm missing my son sooooo very much since he left....I want him back!!!!!
It's just not the same with him gone....lots of tearful nights for me!

Take care Kathi!

Margie

2:05 PM  
Blogger Margie said...

Oh, Happy belated bday!
I just read that post.
Sounds like it was a wonderful day!

Margie

2:09 PM  
Blogger Read This said...

Yes, I deserve a break. LOL. If you get a chance, check out this blog. It's a blog about a woman that is trying to become an astronaut. Cool stuff. http://damarisbsarria.blogspot.com/2007/08/flight-day-6.html

9:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, those first three words nail it for me right now. Hopefully we can take time to breathe a little this weekend.

As for the inconsiderate jerk part.... I fully agree with all of your statements :)

10:18 PM  
Blogger Believer said...

These are words to live by! Really, we need that as a daily devotional.

1:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home