.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

MY LIFE AS I LIVE IT

I'm a single mom with two great kids living near Dallas, Texas. This is my life; day to day things that are probably only important to me. This is my record of my ups, my downs and the road that I've taken along the way. For whatever reason YOU'RE here, I hope you find something you can enjoy and/or relate to. God bless.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Mountains are gonna fall...

This may start out a little slow for some, but when it hits it's high (and you'll know when it does)...that's the way I feel each day, excited .

As for Nicole Mullen, I'm posting more from her soon. Amazing.

Awwww, why wait. :)



5 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

I love me some Nicole C Mullen!! Redeemer has been one of my favorite songs for years. Every time I hear both of those songs it makes my eyes fill up with tears of gratitude.

Thanks for your sweet comments about Mimi. We are all home safe and doing good and Noah is feeling better. It's hard to let go of the ones we love, but it would be even harder if I didn't know that she was with my Redeemer right now. :)

7:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is hot, I will give you that. Oh and she can sing a bit too.

9:05 AM  
Blogger Rose said...

Wow the first started slow but seriously picked up, I ended up really enjoying it. The second is one of my favorites, I sometimes sing that a church but I didn't know who made it, Thanks for putting a face to the music.

8:12 PM  
Blogger kathi said...

michelle ~ I'd never heard of her till I looked up who sung the song I hear on the radio. Both of these songs bring me to my knees in joy.
Hon, I know how you feel about losing Mimi in this life, but the reunion is gonna be great. I love you.

tons ~ goof

rose ~ I enjoy the entire song, but by the time it picks up, like I said to michelle, I literally am either dancing or falling to my knees in praise. Great stuff. Same thing about the second, praise is the greatest high of all.

12:31 PM  
Blogger Believer said...

Nicole is a favorite of mine. She brings Him glory with her angelic voice and songs of praise. Great worship music!

7:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home