.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

MY LIFE AS I LIVE IT

I'm a single mom with two great kids living near Dallas, Texas. This is my life; day to day things that are probably only important to me. This is my record of my ups, my downs and the road that I've taken along the way. For whatever reason YOU'RE here, I hope you find something you can enjoy and/or relate to. God bless.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States

Sunday, September 09, 2007

Let Me Introduce...

Rosemarie was generous enough to give me this and I am to pass it on.

“This award is for those bloggers who are nice people; good blog friends and those who inspire good feelings and inspiration. Also for those who are a positive influence on our blogging world. Once you’ve been awarded please pass it on to 7 others who you feel are deserving of this award.”


1. The Cabana ~ Y'all know I adore Wes. He's smart, funny, successful and one great looking man. He entertains, educates and advises. He's got such a great heart and, again, I simply adore him.

2. Dabich ~ Geeze, I love this woman. She makes me feel comfortable to be myself on her blog. I relate to her on many levels. Her blog is humane, having the ability to speak her mind and yet have a respect for other people's views. Plus, her wit is second to none.

3. Leesa ~ Leesa is another woman that speaks her mind, and someone else that I easily relate to. She's 100% human and doesn't make any excuses. I also appreciate how she tries to spotlight other blogs, turning us on to the talent of others. Thanks girl.

4. Deb ~ One of my very first blogging buddies. She's made me laugh so hard I've lost bodily fluids. Deb has one of the sweetest hearts of anyone I've met in blogland. She's honest, caring, sincere, and forgiving; living and sharing her love for God with anyone who'll give her a minute or two. I love you with all my heart hon.

5. Lovelladro ~ She, and my next buddy, are also my sister's in Christ. This sweet lady is blessed with carrying her first child and with having one sweet husband. I love reading about their lives. They have the kind of friends that I've only seen on t.v. or in the movies. I'm blessed to be able to share her world, even if it is only for a few minutes a day.

6. Michelle ~ This is one 'hot' mama. Seriously, take a look at this woman. She's got FOUR kids and she looks like she's a 19 year old film star. Really, go look. Regardless, she has the kindest spirit and a great love for God. She's real, down to earth, and genuinely kind. I will forever be thankful for the words she wrote to Casey for his graduation. It's the only card he kept, I'll always be grateful for the way she reached out and touched my son when he was hurting. She made a difference in his life and I know God will reward her. I love you.

7. Nancy ~ Nancy is one of the most talented writers I've come across. Her words will be read by millions someday, I have no doubt about this. She is the mother of a wonderful son named Erik, who has Williams syndrome. I'd never heard of Williams syndrome before Nancy. I believe God has given her an amazing talent of putting her heart into words that not only touch, but educate, anyone who reads them.

Okay, that got me though a bit of my blog favorites. I'm going to do the rest in my next post. I know I'm only suppose to do 7...but get real. To pick 7 out of all the greats in my fav list would be unfair to me, to them and to you. You know what? I'm really blessed to have made so many blog friends. Seriously, I've made great friends. Lisa is one of my closest friends in real life (though she's got really lazy about blogging!), and I can't imagine having gotten through the last few months...the last year actually, without her humor to make me laugh in spite of the tears that threatened me. People say internet...on-line relationships aren't real. I feel sorry for them. There is a whole world of great people that they'll never meet...but I have.

9 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

Thank you Kathi for your sweet words about me, but come on who are we kidding??? Me, "hot", I think that's stretching things a bit.

Seriously though, I am grateful for your friendship and am honored that you feel the same way. I love you too. :)

11:41 AM  
Blogger Nancy said...

I love you, too. You have given me more strength than you know.

YOU ARE AMAZING.

Don't forget it, friend.

4:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for the kind words, Kathi.

I guess it would be hard to tell from my latest post - which is a very, um, "opinionated rant", but I'm glad that you've known me long enough to understand, well, "me".

Thank you so much, this means a lot :)

8:14 PM  
Blogger Believer said...

So glad you passed it on, and intend to pass more on to others.

12:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is there a group hug happening here? If so, could you please film it for me to see at a later date? Hope all is well in your world?

9:25 AM  
Blogger Deb said...

Thank you Kath! That was really sweet of you! I've known you for wha---2 or more years now through bloggerworld, and it's been such an interesting journey, sharing stories and getting to know one another through our writings. You're a special woman with a heart for God, a heart for people, and a woman with self respect, which I admire very much.

Thanks for including me in your world.

10:01 AM  
Blogger DaBich said...

I think I'm speechless. Oh no! That can't happen. Bless your wonderful, caring heart, Kathi, for including me in this list. I just try to be...well...ME. I'm glad you like me, cuz I sure as heck like you too =D
Thanks for the smile, lady, you're the best!

7:01 AM  
Blogger LoveLladro said...

Thank you so much for the kind words kathi! I am so glad we met in this virtual world and that we get to share in each others lives. Just goes to show you that God works in mysterious ways... even ways of the world wide web ;~)

8:35 AM  
Blogger Rose said...

thanks for introducing me to some of these blogs. Some I already read. Blogging and meeting people are such an inspiration. I've met some wonderful people on paper...such as yourself...

3:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home