.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

MY LIFE AS I LIVE IT

I'm a single mom with two great kids living near Dallas, Texas. This is my life; day to day things that are probably only important to me. This is my record of my ups, my downs and the road that I've taken along the way. For whatever reason YOU'RE here, I hope you find something you can enjoy and/or relate to. God bless.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States

Monday, May 01, 2006

No Worries

Not to worry, I'm good. Thanks to everyone that has been concerned, appreciate it. Just did a bit of damage to my right arm and taking it easy.
I'm going to slightly annoy two birds with one stone (I'm such a PETA candidate) with this post.

MTM (My Thankful Monday)

I'm thankful for this excellent site, Wild Shots. One of the best photo sites I've come across on the web, it has it all. It's set to a slide show where you can set the timing and plays to Ray Charles 'It's a Wonderful World', which has always been one of my favorites and is a perfect match for the pictures shown. This site is definitely going on my favorites as soon...as soon as I get to it. :)

Hugs to all, enjoy your day.

17 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Good. Glad to hear you're okay, and taking it easy. Thanks for the link as well. I'll definitely check it out!

8:48 AM  
Blogger Leesa said...

Wow, you are so kind, thanks for the great compliment!

8:55 AM  
Blogger SmileDragon said...

Kathi, so glad to hear you are doing alright. Wow, what a great website! I love the pictures, thanks for the link, and what a great thing to be thankful for. :)

10:06 AM  
Blogger Kelli said...

I hope its not too serious..I was a little worried!!

Missed ya..glad you are back..

10:11 AM  
Blogger mikster said...

So the search parties can be called off huh? Glad to see ya post again.

10:19 AM  
Blogger sassinak said...

hey babe, hope your shoulder is improving quickly...

we miss you but we'll keep your seat warm for you

11:02 AM  
Blogger Shawn said...

you hurt yourself? what did you do?

12:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm with Shawn, what happened? I've been out of the loop due to school and such...hope you are okay. love ya

2:19 PM  
Blogger Read This said...

I'm just guessing here but I think most of the things on Wild Shots taste like chicken. Hell, I bet I taste like chicken. What happened to your right arm? Can they rebuild it, make it better than before...nana nanana nanana nanananananana...I see Lindsey Wagner running and beating the heck out of the six million dollar man, and not in a good way. Tell me the story, I needs to know....(I like the s on the end of need, even though it may not be correct...)

6:37 PM  
Blogger DZER said...

sorry to hear that you're in discomfort darlin' ... hoep you're feeling better soon

7:51 PM  
Blogger Keasty said...

Sounds like you need a round tuit! I'm always trying to get a round tuit myself.
Like everyone else.... I don't know what happened to your arm!!!

10:55 PM  
Blogger Keasty said...

Hey Kathi, that Wild Shots is awesome. I'm taking my camera down to the hock shop tomorrow! Can't compete. And I thought I had posted a couple of good photos this last week!

10:58 PM  
Blogger sassinak said...

keasty my mom actually had a round tuit. it was one of the funniest things ever.

1:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Take it easy and let that arm heal fast !!

cheers

1:21 AM  
Blogger Read This said...

Started posting again on my blog, if you get bored with healing.

8:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad everything's OK. I hope your arm is better soon!

8:56 AM  
Blogger MZPEACH said...

I hope you are okay Kathi, I didn't know that you hurt yourself. Thinking of you here in GA.
HUGS*

11:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home