.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

MY LIFE AS I LIVE IT

I'm a single mom with two great kids living near Dallas, Texas. This is my life; day to day things that are probably only important to me. This is my record of my ups, my downs and the road that I've taken along the way. For whatever reason YOU'RE here, I hope you find something you can enjoy and/or relate to. God bless.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Love my email from work

Got this in an email that made it's way around my office yesterday. Had to share. :)
**********************************************************

We all know those cute little computer symbols called 'emoticons,' where:

:) means a smile and

:( is a frown.

Sometimes these are represented by

:-)

:-(

Well, how about some 'ASSICONS?'
Here goes:

(_!_) a regular ass

(__!__) a fat ass

(!) a tight ass

(_*_) a sore ass

{_!_} a swishy ass

(_x_) kiss my ass

(_X_) leave my ass alone

(_zzz_) a tired ass

(_E=mc2_) a smart ass

(_$_) Money coming out of his ass

(_?_) Dumb Ass

And...our darlin' little ~deb added this:

(__/__) (__l__) (__\__) <----shaking my ass!

13 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

Thanks for the giggle. Loved it!! ;)

Oh by the way...Did you ever find out who Michael Buble' is?

9:51 AM  
Blogger kathi said...

deb ~ actually sweetie, yours is one of my favorites, I've shown it to everyone here.

michelle ~ your welcome! You know what? I looked him up last night with Charlie and listened to him on his web site, he's got kind of a Frank Sinatra/Dean Martin thing going on, sort of like Harry Connick Jr, whom I LOVE. I liked him...Charlie, not so much, LOL. Enjoy yourself hon!!

10:25 AM  
Blogger DaBich said...

This is a classic....thanks for the laugh =D

12:40 PM  
Blogger kathi said...

dabich ~ honey, knowing I made you laugh nearly makes my day. :)

12:50 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Yea, Buble' is definitely not Charlie's type of music...at least from what I can tell. But you are exactly right, he sings mostly old standards from the Sinatra and Deano days.

I love his music, and he's not to hard on the eyes either!! ;)

3:29 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

Haha, ahhh, it takes a strong person to actually admire my warped sense of humor! ;)

9:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

These are hilarious. I have to use these lol

6:50 PM  
Blogger Nancy said...

I LOVE the "smart ass!" :) :) :)

I was ready for a laugh!

2:33 PM  
Blogger Believer said...

Too funny! The "tight" and "smart" are my favorites.

3:32 AM  
Blogger DaBich said...

Come see my new hottie~!!!

11:31 AM  
Blogger Not so evil Shenanigans said...

Kathi - where are you - you're being missed:)

Hope you having fun and going on lots of dates:) That's what's been keeping you away:)

5:18 PM  
Blogger LoveLladro said...

just checking in with you. you are missed and i hope all is well ;~)

9:40 PM  
Blogger DaBich said...

::nudge, nudge::

Hey, what are you doing???

6:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home