.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

MY LIFE AS I LIVE IT

I'm a single mom with two great kids living near Dallas, Texas. This is my life; day to day things that are probably only important to me. This is my record of my ups, my downs and the road that I've taken along the way. For whatever reason YOU'RE here, I hope you find something you can enjoy and/or relate to. God bless.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States

Sunday, February 24, 2008

What a guy...and dog

Being the animal lover that I am, I have to share this story that I found at Leesa's place.














Now, this is the kind of man I want to have in my life...just in case y'all know of one, feel free to give him my number.

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't think the dog will call.

5:47 PM  
Blogger kathi said...

anon ~ lol, that's okay...dog's I've got.

7:26 PM  
Blogger Lynilu said...

Cool story!

9:52 PM  
Blogger DaBich said...

Oh, man, how happy can ya get??? I LOVED this story! Thanks for sharing :)

4:36 AM  
Blogger kathi said...

lynilu ~ Isn't it? Loved it.

dabich ~ See...SEE...sad dog stories are bad, happy dog stories are GOOD. :)

9:03 AM  
Blogger LoveLladro said...

gotta love a man who loves animals! what a great story... hope the soldier comes home soon!

9:57 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

What an awesome story!! I can't believe the dog was able to track him down from 65 miles away...that is just amazing.

Thanks for sharing!!

11:31 AM  
Blogger kathi said...

lovelladro ~ I know, and I do!! Me too.

michelle ~ I know, that's what Charlie said, about the 65 miles, but you hear about dogs doing that, cats too. Loved this story.

12:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.myspace.com/strongerthansome

ANd I still need your advice on something...no rush.

6:47 PM  
Blogger Believer said...

Thanks for posting this heartfelt story. Nubs is blessed!

Hoping you meet the perfect animal lover soon. ;)

12:43 AM  
Blogger kathi said...

rosemarie ~ my pleasure! Oh, and hoping is great and all, but girl, I'd love to have your prayers for my meeting my animal lover!! LOL :)

12:07 PM  
Blogger Believer said...

Just checkin' in to read your reply...I will pray!

2:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home