.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

MY LIFE AS I LIVE IT

I'm a single mom with two great kids living near Dallas, Texas. This is my life; day to day things that are probably only important to me. This is my record of my ups, my downs and the road that I've taken along the way. For whatever reason YOU'RE here, I hope you find something you can enjoy and/or relate to. God bless.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States

Friday, February 01, 2008

Look!!! I won!!

Mr.Giss Peterson.
Email: m.claims01@live.com

Provide him with the information below:

1.Full Name:__________________
2.Full Address:_______________
3.Marital Status:_____________
4.Occupation:_________________
5.Age:________________________
6.Sex:________________________
7.Social Security Number:_________________
8.Country Of Residence:_______
9.Telephone Number:___________
10. Means Of Collect Winnings Answer (YES/NO);
(i) Bank Account Number To Transfer Fund To;___________________________

Congratulations once more from all members and staff of this program.

Sincerely,
MICROSOFT INTERNATIONAL LOTTERY.


Seriously, this was in my email today. What's scary is that some people will reply...and then we'll see them crying on the news.

3 Comments:

Blogger Lynilu said...

Well, CONGRATULATIONS!!!

You're right, there are people who will actually fall for that. Very sad.

10:02 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Scary!!

1:58 PM  
Blogger DaBich said...

Oh Jeez! I'm glad you may be blonde, but not dumb!! lol

9:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home