.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

MY LIFE AS I LIVE IT

I'm a single mom with two great kids living near Dallas, Texas. This is my life; day to day things that are probably only important to me. This is my record of my ups, my downs and the road that I've taken along the way. For whatever reason YOU'RE here, I hope you find something you can enjoy and/or relate to. God bless.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States

Thursday, January 10, 2008

3:10

Casey and I watched 3:10 to Yuma tonight...one of my new favorite movies. Rent it if you've got the time, it is honestly decent.



*Also, for my slightly disturbed friends (who are much like me) I highly recommend Shoot 'Em Up with Clive Owens. The boys and I watched it the other night. It reminded me a tad of Sin City without so much nudity. It's so over the top and I loved it!

8 Comments:

Blogger DaBich said...

Sounds like 2 good ones, I'm gonna look for them at the movie rental place. Thanks!

6:53 AM  
Blogger kathi said...

dabich ~ Beware on Shoot Em Up, it's twisted. Yup, loved it. :)

7:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Clive Owen's one cool dude.

And 3:10 is definitely on my "must list" :)

5:02 PM  
Blogger Believer said...

I just saw the trailer on the "official website" and 3:10 is a definite must see. Thanks!

9:55 PM  
Blogger DaBich said...

We managed to snag 3:10 to Yuma, maybe watch it Monday night!

8:34 AM  
Blogger Deb said...

I gotta check it out. I just watched the funniest movie ever - "Going To Prison" - it was hysterical - really bad humor but good.

Anyway, just wanted to trek in and say hi! Miss you!

12:10 PM  
Blogger kathi said...

wes ~ I loved Shoot 'Em Up, but I don't think I'm the norm. I'm a tad bit of a sick pup.

rosemarie ~ the boys and I really liked it.

dabich ~ let me know what you think.

deb ~ honey...where have you been? How are you? You don't call...you don't write, lol. Miss you too! For the record, Charlie rented Going to Prison and said it's hysterical, but that it wouldn't be my sense of humor. I'll trust him on that. :)

3:54 PM  
Blogger DaBich said...

OMG! Loved the movie...what a twist at the end!

6:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home