.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

MY LIFE AS I LIVE IT

I'm a single mom with two great kids living near Dallas, Texas. This is my life; day to day things that are probably only important to me. This is my record of my ups, my downs and the road that I've taken along the way. For whatever reason YOU'RE here, I hope you find something you can enjoy and/or relate to. God bless.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States

Sunday, December 23, 2007

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Stumbled across this over at lovelladro's house.

Rejoice...celebrate...the birth of our Savior!

MERRY, MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM THE BRATCHER HOME.


6 Comments:

Blogger Believer said...

Merry Christmas and abundant blessings!

8:09 AM  
Blogger DaBich said...

This is so awesome. Someone I work with sent it to me, but it's definitely worth watching over and over again!
Merry Christmas Kathi!

9:35 AM  
Blogger Deb said...

Video was awesome!

Merry Christmas to you & the boys! I hope this new coming year has miracles, treasures and love in store for you.

You're truly blessed and I hope you're doing great!

12:15 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Merry Christmas Kath!! Hope you and your boys have a wonderful day!

11:05 AM  
Blogger Lynilu said...

Merry Christmas!

2:16 PM  
Blogger Not so evil Shenanigans said...

That was great! Thanks for sharing! Happy Holidays to you and yours:)

10:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home