.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

MY LIFE AS I LIVE IT

I'm a single mom with two great kids living near Dallas, Texas. This is my life; day to day things that are probably only important to me. This is my record of my ups, my downs and the road that I've taken along the way. For whatever reason YOU'RE here, I hope you find something you can enjoy and/or relate to. God bless.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

That's my baby!


CASEY MADE THE DEAN'S LIST!

13 Comments:

Blogger 3carnations said...

Good for him! Congratulations! :)

7:07 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

AWESOME!!!!

But not surprising!!

8:10 AM  
Blogger Deb said...

CONGRATSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!

10:08 AM  
Blogger GERBEN said...

Congratulations Casey! That is fantastic news!!!

4:00 PM  
Blogger Lynilu said...

Majorly cool! Way to go, Casey!!!

6:45 PM  
Blogger Sai Hijara - Ferraris said...

Wow! Congrats to Casey to the Mom of course! :)

12:06 AM  
Blogger kathi said...

EVERYONE ~ Thank you! YAY CASEY!!

12:37 PM  
Blogger Nancy said...

FANTABULOUS! I'm grinning.

One of the things I love about blogging is sharing such genuine joy. If I'm a little short on it, I can always find some here. What a wonderful thing. I can FEEL it!

Woo hoo!

11:23 PM  
Blogger kathi said...

nancy ~ that's one of my most favorite comments so far. Thank you!

12:32 PM  
Blogger LoveLladro said...

That is so awesome! I know it's silly but I feel proud of him! Congrats Casey!

10:41 PM  
Blogger Believer said...

Yippee! I'm doin' a chair dance for both of you. =)

8:11 AM  
Blogger Rose said...

this is great news! Congrats to you and him!

1:38 AM  
Blogger Rose said...

I meant to congratulate you on your new job!

1:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home