.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

MY LIFE AS I LIVE IT

I'm a single mom with two great kids living near Dallas, Texas. This is my life; day to day things that are probably only important to me. This is my record of my ups, my downs and the road that I've taken along the way. For whatever reason YOU'RE here, I hope you find something you can enjoy and/or relate to. God bless.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States

Monday, December 10, 2007

What I'm Not

Courtesy of dabich, the latest tag: " list 5 things I'm not".

1.) I'm not a shopper. I hate to shop. I don't like going into stores and I don't like shopping period. And when I try, I'm not good at it.

2.) I'm not a 'girlie-girl'. I don't like prissy stuff, I don't like make-up or getting my nails done or styling my hair. I can get up in the morning, shower, eat breakfast, get dressed, put on 2 minutes worth of 'make-up' and be out the door in 45 minutes. And, may I add, look damn good. :)

3.) I'm not a cook. Very rarely I 'll enjoy cooking. Usually I'll love cooking on holidays or very special occasions, but that's it. But as far as cooking to just cook...nope. In fact, I nearly hate it. I'm not picky about what I eat, veggies and some fish or some sort of seafood and I'm good. Fortunately, my kids both like to cook (take that after their dad). Charlie use to want to be a chef...and he'd be a good one, he experiments with spices and comes up with some awesome dishes. Me, honest to God, we have to remove the batteries out of the smoke alarm every time I cook. Thanksgiving we had to take them out of 3 of the smoke alarms downstairs. I don't get it...

4.) I'm not a gossip. I will never say anything bad about someone. I don't repeat things I hear and I'd never risk hurting someone just for the sake of someone hearing me talk.

5.) I'm not intimidated by anyone or anything. Probably because I know who (and whose) I am. :)

Play along if you want, and be sure to tell me if you do.

12 Comments:

Blogger Believer said...

ROFL! So, you never cease to smoke out the joint when you're at the range. Hmmm... "Keep clear of kitchen mom is cookin'!"

If I remember, when I de-stress I'll give this a whirl!

12:13 AM  
Blogger kathi said...

rosemarie ~ exactly, lol. And woman, I doubt there is anything you can't handle, "stressed" or not. :)

9:04 AM  
Blogger Sai Hijara - Ferraris said...

I sure would love to do this! ;)

7:18 PM  
Blogger DaBich said...

LOL...see, I *TOLD* ya you could do it! Dayum good job too! ^5!!!

12:37 PM  
Blogger Jan said...

Hi Kathi and thank you for stopping by my blog. Where did you live in Indiana? I was raised in Anderson so I am quite familiar with Muncie and BSU. Small world eh?

Jan

5:12 PM  
Blogger kathi said...

mariposa ~ get to it then sweetie! ;)

dabich ~ yeah, well...couldn't leave you hangin', could I?

jan ~ grew up in Greenfield, but lived in Indianapolis as an adult. Yup, ittie bittie world. :)

8:17 PM  
Blogger Shawn said...

dropping by the blog to see what's going on and to say Hi! I see all is well with you.

Shawn

11:24 AM  
Blogger kathi said...

shawn ~ I MISS YOU!

12:25 PM  
Blogger LoveLladro said...

i am with you on #3! cooking is just not that much fun!

8:59 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

Shopping: online only. Really. It's crazy out there...especially now that the holidays are here. I was followed by 3 thugs in Walmart last week--they were stalking out my purse which was inside my cart-----which you shouldn't ever do. One of my huge male friends noticed this while shopping in another aisle and followed me out to my car to make sure I was safe... I could have been mugged.

Other than that---you don't like to cook? Didn't know that lil' factoid abouchya'! I'll come over with my apron right away!!!

I already knew you weren't a gossip. You seem like a very trustworthy person to me.

Love ya! xxoo

7:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I may have to do this one.

11:10 AM  
Blogger Nancy said...

I'm in! I loved this one!

11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home