.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

MY LIFE AS I LIVE IT

I'm a single mom with two great kids living near Dallas, Texas. This is my life; day to day things that are probably only important to me. This is my record of my ups, my downs and the road that I've taken along the way. For whatever reason YOU'RE here, I hope you find something you can enjoy and/or relate to. God bless.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States

Thursday, November 08, 2007

Play On

I love listening to Charlie play his music when he doesn't realize I'm listening. Keeps the wolves at bay and a smile on my face.

6 Comments:

Blogger DaBich said...

What a wonderful gift....Charlie. Music soothes the soul.

6:39 AM  
Blogger Deb said...

He knows you're listening. My mom did the same thing. Music soothes the savage beast! ;)

7:29 AM  
Blogger Deb said...

WAIT!!!! Why aren't you taking a video of this for Youtube??????????????????????????

7:29 AM  
Blogger kathi said...

dabich ~ it did last night, for sure. Simply makes me smile.

deb ~ I dunno. Then again, no one could play that loudly and not know people are listening. Yet, when he really likes what he's playing, I'll hear him run down the stairs, throw open the door and shout "Mom, come listen to something!". Love that kid.

deb ~ No camera :( It's broke, and so am I, LOL.

7:43 AM  
Blogger Believer said...

Keep focusing on the blessings in your life, especially your boys!

12:58 AM  
Blogger kathi said...

rosemarie ~ easy to do, darlin', easy to do. :)

8:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home