.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

MY LIFE AS I LIVE IT

I'm a single mom with two great kids living near Dallas, Texas. This is my life; day to day things that are probably only important to me. This is my record of my ups, my downs and the road that I've taken along the way. For whatever reason YOU'RE here, I hope you find something you can enjoy and/or relate to. God bless.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

True Word

I am so thankful that God's mercy is renewed every morning (Lamentations) because some of my nights are a true bitch.

10 Comments:

Blogger Deb said...

Hrmmm.... I am dying to ask.

10:14 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

So what exactly happened to you last night????

You didn't step in another Dani surprise did ya? :)

12:19 PM  
Blogger 3carnations said...

Aw. Hope everything's OK...

1:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah you have me wondering as well. I hope everything is okay. Love you!

2:03 PM  
Blogger Nancy said...

xoxox

3:49 PM  
Blogger Believer said...

Whatever the incident or circumstance we have hope that tomorrow is a "new" day.

10:40 PM  
Blogger kathi said...

deb, michelle, 3 c's, nikki, nancy and rosemarie ~ y'all know how it is when sometimes, late in the day... when you finally get off work...you're dead tired and you're hit with several 'low blows'. Sometimes the only thing that keeps you holding on is knowing that there is a new day tomorrow. :) All I wanna say about it. Love and hugs to you all, though. Thanks so much for caring.

7:24 AM  
Blogger DaBich said...

BIG HUGZ for ya, friend =D
Hang in there, better days are coming.

1:41 PM  
Blogger kathi said...

dabich ~ you bet'cha!

2:32 PM  
Blogger LoveLladro said...

it's funny how we can have such different reasons for feeling the same way. i feel for you and pray that your nights are your own again soon ;~) (hugs)

7:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home