.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

MY LIFE AS I LIVE IT

I'm a single mom with two great kids living near Dallas, Texas. This is my life; day to day things that are probably only important to me. This is my record of my ups, my downs and the road that I've taken along the way. For whatever reason YOU'RE here, I hope you find something you can enjoy and/or relate to. God bless.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States

Friday, October 12, 2007

Danny **UPDATED**

We so love this dog. He's so sweet natured, he not only gets along but plays with every animal in the house, including the cats who are all bigger than he is, and he just loves to be loved on.

He thinks he's a German Shepard in a 14 lb. frame.

And...he likes to sleep with his nose buried under my chin. What's not to love?

He's made our home happier. We've made our home his. It was a perfect match.
*added some more pictures :)















































































11 Comments:

Blogger LoveLladro said...

goodness gracious, he is so cute. your making me want a new dog for the wonderbeagle to play with!

9:19 AM  
Blogger Read This said...

Our dog escaped about a month ago. She didn't show up at the pound, so I have high hopes someone took her in and are being nice. You have email, btw.

7:07 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

He is so cute!! I'm glad that he found you for his family. :)

10:53 AM  
Blogger Nancy said...

I just love that lil Mr. Danny California. Adorable!

6:25 PM  
Blogger Believer said...

He's precious!

11:12 PM  
Blogger kathi said...

lovelladro ~ hey, without a play mate for Riley, he's gonna be jealous of Peabert...I'm just sayin'. ;)

tom ~ I'M SO SORRY TO HEAR THAT!! I hope that too, did she have tags on?

michelle ~ he is adorable, and I'm glad we found each other too!

nancy ~ LOL, Charlie still calls him that. He's a great dog.

rosemarie ~ he is. Charlie says he's taking him with him when he moves to Californial after graduation... Me without both of them, I'll be a complete mess!!

7:42 AM  
Blogger GERBEN said...

Man he is one cute little doggie!

10:20 AM  
Blogger kathi said...

kidd ~ add warm and cuddly, and that's him all wrapped up with a pretty bow. :)

10:47 PM  
Blogger Rose said...

I am going to steal your dog. He is gorgeous.

11:31 PM  
Blogger DaBich said...

Oh Goodness!!! I'm in love....and that curly-ish tail is soooo adorable!
P.S. Charlie is kinda cute too ;)

1:19 PM  
Blogger Kelli said...

So adorable..Im in love with that dog!

9:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home