.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

MY LIFE AS I LIVE IT

I'm a single mom with two great kids living near Dallas, Texas. This is my life; day to day things that are probably only important to me. This is my record of my ups, my downs and the road that I've taken along the way. For whatever reason YOU'RE here, I hope you find something you can enjoy and/or relate to. God bless.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States

Friday, October 12, 2007

If you wouldn't mind...

I'm asking all my blog buddies to be in prayer for me to come into the right job. Though I don't hate the job I have, and though I enjoy working with the people I do, including most of the customers, the $7.25 an hour simply isn't bring enough into the home for Charlie and I to live on. Working six days a week leaves me no time whatsoever to look for another job. I feel led to take a step out in faith to leave this job and set my sights on finding another one that Charlie and I can live with, but having been out of work for so long before finding this one, I'm hesitant. I know there is no fear in faith, and there is no faith in fear. This is where I need to know that I know that I know that what I am doing is the right thing. That is why I'm asking all of you to take a few seconds to lift us up and ask God that I would be led by His Holy Spirit, and not by my own.

Thank you all, I appreciate you all so very much.

15 Comments:

Blogger 3carnations said...

I'll keep you in my prayers. I'm sure there's something great out there for you.

8:21 AM  
Blogger kathi said...

3 c's ~ thank you, and I'll be in agreement with you that there is something GREAT for me in store. Thank you so much.

8:30 AM  
Blogger GERBEN said...

Of course Kathi. Wish I could give you a real hug, but a cyper one will have to do. (((HUG)))

8:40 AM  
Blogger Stephanie Faris said...

Finding that right fit, job-wise, is very hard. You'll find it, though... It took me a year to find the job I have now and I've been here six years. Once you find a job you don't have to look for a long time (hopefully).

8:47 AM  
Blogger Nancy said...

Erik and I are lighting a candle for you this morning. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

9:06 AM  
Blogger Not so evil Shenanigans said...

Done!

9:27 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

I pray that the Lord will show you the path that you are to walk and that you will have the faith to do it!!!

Love you girl, and I know that I know that I know, that He has got nothing but good things for you!!

11:30 AM  
Blogger LoveLladro said...

Oh, I am so praying for you. God's plan is always so amazing in hindsight. I can't wait to see where you end up ;~)

2:54 PM  
Blogger Read This said...

I don't pray for specific things. However, knowing you I have a good feeling about you finding something that is both lucrative and befitting of your personality and intelligence.

7:22 PM  
Blogger kathi said...

All my friends ~ I can't thank you enough. I love you all.

11:07 PM  
Blogger Believer said...

Praying that the Holy Spirit guides you with peace in the direction of your destiny, especially today!

11:18 PM  
Blogger kathi said...

rosemarie ~ thank you and I'll agree with you for that! Where two or more...

7:59 AM  
Blogger Rose said...

You are in my prayers. Maybe you can apply on the Internet so many companies only take applications that way. Also take a day or two off and do a search. But I know that God will lead you to do what is right for you with prayer and we're praying for you.

11:36 PM  
Blogger DaBich said...

I've sent up prayers and I'll be adding to them. Hang in there, girl, lots of love to ya!

1:13 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

Prayers are on their way to you sweetie!

xxoo

7:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home