.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

MY LIFE AS I LIVE IT

I'm a single mom with two great kids living near Dallas, Texas. This is my life; day to day things that are probably only important to me. This is my record of my ups, my downs and the road that I've taken along the way. For whatever reason YOU'RE here, I hope you find something you can enjoy and/or relate to. God bless.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States

Friday, October 19, 2007

He's Here!

Lovelladro and her husband, Adam, welcomed their little boy, Chase, into the world this morning. He is so precious! Please lift this family up in prayer, and praise God for the miracle that is life.

3 Comments:

Blogger DaBich said...

How can you not fall in love with such a sweet little bundle of joy? Congrats and God Bless all the family!

6:37 AM  
Blogger Deb said...

A new bundle of joy! How wonderful! I will have them in my prayers!

Hope you're doing well! I just got my computer back! I've missed you tons!!! xxoo

8:49 AM  
Blogger Believer said...

A precious gift!

10:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home