.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

MY LIFE AS I LIVE IT

I'm a single mom with two great kids living near Dallas, Texas. This is my life; day to day things that are probably only important to me. This is my record of my ups, my downs and the road that I've taken along the way. For whatever reason YOU'RE here, I hope you find something you can enjoy and/or relate to. God bless.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States

Monday, October 15, 2007

I'm a fan

I don't know if you've ever checked this lady (Peace Of My Mind) out in my favorites, but her pictures are so awesome. Please check this post out. Click on the pictures to enlarge them. I always get my best desktop backgrounds from her blog.

6 Comments:

Blogger Leesa said...

You're so kind...
Thanks so much :)

10:20 AM  
Blogger Rose said...

the pictures are awesome. She is pretty good.

11:29 PM  
Blogger Leesa said...

I love Leesa! And I am jealous of her backyard. Practically in the wilderness.

12:58 PM  
Blogger kathi said...

leesa ~ not kind...just honest. You're amazingly talented.

rose ~ I agree 100%.

leesa ~ I know you do, I found her through your blog a long, long time ago. I'm jealous too.

11:01 PM  
Blogger Seven said...

I'm betting Leesa will send you high pixel count jpegs of whatever you want. Just axe her. She's sweet.

8:24 PM  
Blogger kathi said...

seven ~ I'm so easy, I'm more than happy with what I get off her blogs. She is a sweetie, though, I do agree with you there.

8:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home