.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

MY LIFE AS I LIVE IT

I'm a single mom with two great kids living near Dallas, Texas. This is my life; day to day things that are probably only important to me. This is my record of my ups, my downs and the road that I've taken along the way. For whatever reason YOU'RE here, I hope you find something you can enjoy and/or relate to. God bless.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States

Monday, October 29, 2007

I'm just sayin'...

I am continuously blessed. I have people who love and care about me more than I've ever realized. I am so thankful for the love I feel surrounding me. Friends, family...I am abundantly blessed.


*After I finished this brief post, I turned around to see this. I had to share.

11 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

That's just tooo freaking cute!! I'm thinking Danny was "meant to be".

Love to love you,

Lisa

9:55 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

That picture is soooo sweet, especially after seeing the one of them "playing", in the post below. :)

10:39 AM  
Blogger LoveLladro said...

now that is what i call a snuggle!

11:29 AM  
Blogger GERBEN said...

Awe!!!!!!!!

4:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

AWWWWE that is soooo cute! Gypsy likes to snuggle up to me like that too...I'm trying to train her that she doesn't have to be touching me at all times during sleepy time. It's hard because she gives me those sad eyes and whines a little.

Love you guys!

4:12 PM  
Blogger kathi said...

lisa ~ hon, you mean so much to me. I love to love you too. Thanks for caring about me.

michelle ~ they play hard, trust me. Sometimes Porter lets Danny 'pin' him, now THAT'S cute!

lovelladro ~ isn't it though?? Gee, mamma, I'm honored you found time to comment with Chase! He must be napping? :)

kidd ~ I know!!

nikki ~ isn't it? We really need to get them together for a play date soon. Mark and Charlie took Porter to the new dog park Sunday, and they said the area for 30 lbs and under would be perfect for Danny, let's get him and Gypsy together!! Love you too!

8:00 PM  
Blogger Nancy said...

Awwww...

9:50 PM  
Blogger DaBich said...

Now that's what I call feeling the love. Those two are so comfortable being themselves, they have no worries. Your home must be one happy place to be! =D

1:16 PM  
Blogger Read This said...

Looks like some good eating. I imagine I could get what...4 or 5 really good steaks from those dogs? I hope all is well. Glad you are feeling abundant. Call me sometime!!

7:23 AM  
Blogger Deb said...

Is that a hot dog? I LOVE those dogs! Both are adorable----these are the types of pictures that get popular on those photo websites!

LOVE IT!

10:15 AM  
Blogger Believer said...

Love is truly all around us!

10:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home