.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

MY LIFE AS I LIVE IT

I'm a single mom with two great kids living near Dallas, Texas. This is my life; day to day things that are probably only important to me. This is my record of my ups, my downs and the road that I've taken along the way. For whatever reason YOU'RE here, I hope you find something you can enjoy and/or relate to. God bless.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Everyone...

Thanks so much for your sweet words, wonderful wishes and mighty prayers!! I love my job! I like the people, I like what I do and I'm thrilled with working! As soon as I can, I'll post about it.

Thanks to all!

7 Comments:

Blogger DaBich said...

YAY! I'm doing a happy dance for you! We'll wait (im)patiently for your stories!

7:00 AM  
Blogger Rose said...

Wonderful!

10:55 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

I'm so glad that you love your job!!! Can't wait to hear all about it. :)

11:34 AM  
Blogger Not so evil Shenanigans said...

Yay - I'm so glad things are looking up for you and that your prayers have been answered.

Can't wait for the stories:)

9:15 AM  
Blogger Believer said...

PTL! The sun is shining once again over the hills and valleys.

11:27 AM  
Blogger Deb said...

It's always nice to see Kathi happy. :D I hope it continues!

xxoo

1:42 PM  
Blogger Keasty said...

Thanks for sharing those precious moments with your family. Did you know that Thanksgiving is not a big deal in Australia? Not like Nth America. Looking forward to hearing about the job scene.

2:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home