.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

MY LIFE AS I LIVE IT

I'm a single mom with two great kids living near Dallas, Texas. This is my life; day to day things that are probably only important to me. This is my record of my ups, my downs and the road that I've taken along the way. For whatever reason YOU'RE here, I hope you find something you can enjoy and/or relate to. God bless.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Another Cold Front

...and Danny likes to stay covered up.



9 Comments:

Blogger Deb said...

How adorable! Hey-----remember to keep those paws clean and use Purell. Nasty bug going around that's resistant to antibiotics. OCD? No. More than that. Scary!!! Be well, stay warm, rest up and enjoy your weekend!

Neurotic Deb out~ !

8:32 AM  
Blogger Leesa said...

I love the cold weather. Well, right now, I do. Wonderful reading weather.

9:10 AM  
Blogger Not so evil Shenanigans said...

I'm with Danny in spirit:) Looks very cozy, comfy.

9:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awe, sooo cute! Gypsy loves to sleep under the covers also...we still need to have a play date!!

love you! stay warm!

12:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your pets!!!

12:41 AM  
Blogger kathi said...

deb ~ :) I curse any bug! Besides, he's such a cuddler, deb...c'mon. Lol, and warm!

leesa ~ I like it cold too, not toooo cold, but colder than Texas.

shannon ~ he helps make it that way, he's a sweetie.

nikki ~ you bet we do...I'll call you.

epsilonicus ~ me too! :)

8:49 AM  
Blogger LoveLladro said...

i totally want to cuddle with that guy!

9:02 PM  
Blogger Believer said...

He's like mom stop snapping and get in here already!

9:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A-friggin'-dorable.

10:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home